~Introduction~

Hey guys, so this book, as you probably know, is written after all 3 Descendants movies, and unfortunately after Cameron's death.

I won't be talking very much about his death, because if I do I will cry, but I will be dedicating this book to him. I know it's not a lot, but it's the least and most I can do. Also if you have instagram, please go follow The Cameron Boyce Foundation. Their @ is: @thecameronboycefoundation. Thank you.

I was deciding whether or not to write this book, but seeing that he passed and that there will be no more movies in this series, I decided to give it a try.

Thank you Cameron, and to all of you reading.

NoW lEtS gEt On WiTh ThE sToRy.

Kidding not yet, I have to tell you about the new character, don't I? Introducing, Rachael Fitzher-

"Okay, yes thank you for the lovely 2 line introduction author, but I got it from here."

Oh, okay. But i was just going to-

"Say my name, yes I know. Thank you and goodbye."

But I-

"THANK YOU AND GOODBYE."

Well she's delightful in the morni- OKAY I'm going, see I'm gone.

"Hi I'm Rachael Fitzherbert, but if you even think of calling me that, good luck."

Oh, so now we're threatening the readers?

"What did I say?"

Yes I know, but I wanted to give them more details about the book, but I was rudely interrupted.

"Okay, listen here you little-"

OKAY, anyway, this will be a Carlos De Vil love story-

"Wait what-"

although you could probably tell by the title and/or casting-

"What's a Carlos-?"

and this will have all 3 movies combined, which is why this is published after the release of Descendants 3-

"HEY! Can you answer my questions? Who's Carlos and why do I 'love' him?"

Eh, you'll find out soon enough. Thank you and goodbye.

"What! No! Get back here-!"

THANK YOU AND GOODBYE, RACHAEL!

"t h a n k y o u a n d g o o d b y e."

Enjoy the story! Oh and from here on out all author's notes will be labeled as:
"A/n". Just wanted to make that clear ;)

"You did not just wink at them. She didn't. You didn't.....WHY did you wink at them. There was no need for that. Literally could've lived without it-"

But you know what you can't live without?

..."I'm going to regret this aren't I? What? What can't I live without?"

..... Carlos.

"WHO IS CARLOS?"

Okay as that's my queue, goodn-

"WHO IS HE AND WHY IS HE SOOOO IMPORTANT-"

ight everybody. Or morning. Or after noon. I don't know where you live. Bye!

"NO! GET BACK HERE-"

I SAID BYE RACHAEL. Let the poor reader just read the story already.

"..... f i n e."

Enjoy ;)

"STOP WINKING! ITS CREEPY!"