Writer's Note

I've never really written a fan fiction before, but this idea came to my head that expanded each time I thought about it so I said why not give it a try. The Dragonball franchise is one that so many people come to know and love, including me, over the years that it spans so many 'what-if' and fan parodies. What I wanted to do with this, is tell a genuine story that I would feel could fit in the possible canon in some way, if it was possible, with characters that were considered non-canon. I guess you can say Broly, from DBS: Broly, was the potential catalyst for this idea of mine that I hope all of you will enjoy. I wasn't really one to care about Cooler, but I always liked the story of his second film and his remains merging with a supercomputer in space, the Big Gete Star and also his other form he obtained while still being organic. I tried to be as faithful as possible and respectable to the franchise while also revamping Cooler and his men into the considered 'Super' canon, while hearkening back to his non-canon days as well (even though this isn't really canon either but one can dream). But without further a do, I hope you enjoy my take on the Dragonball franchise and I'll be sure to give notes on my decisions and the creative process once we see this journey's end. Enjoy!