Chapter 4- Yes I Know (Nobody's Perfect )

Gene and I looked at each other with a serious look on his face. I tapped my fingers against each other, a common thing I do when I'm nervous. Gene held his hands out.

"Rachael is it?" He asked and I nodded yes. " Ok then. Rachael. In Kissteria, rock and roll powers everything, including our powers so you need to feel it inside of you." He looked at my Kiss shirt I'm wearing. "As I can see, you know about our music so I need you to hear it in your head and feel the emotions you felt every time you hear the song. Close your eyes, just breathe, and hear it." As I do what I was told, I could hear Reason to Live from their Crazy Nights album, which made me open my eyes, but I can no longer see Gene, but all I see is my old school. And right next to me from where I sat, was me crying. A teacher walked by and tried to help me.

"What happened?" The teacher asked. I looked up at her but she was talking to the other me. The one that's crying.

"I'm being bullied miss. I can't stay at this school anymore. Everyone hates me here because of my-" I started to explain but the teacher interrupted me.

"Autism! We get it! You made the same excuse yesterday! And the day before that! And the day before that! We're tired of you lying all the time Rachael! You said that everyday this year! I know you aren't from CBS but at least stop blaming everyone in your class!" The teacher scolded me. I started playing with a string I have in my hand before the teacher snatched it out of my hand. At that moment I cried so hard, both past me and present me.

"Rachael.....Rachael....Rachael!" Gene's voice echoed and I quickly closed my eyes and opened them again to see Gene in front of me. He looked at me concerned. "What happened? Did that song you were thinking about triggered something?" He asked but I couldn't answered. I was torn and I pulled my black string from my pocket and clutched it hard. The door opened and the other members saw what happened.

"What's happening to her?!" Tommy cried. I didn't know what to do so I turned around and ran as fast as I could to any room I could find and slammed the door behind me. Then I heard a knock at the door.

"Rachael? Can I come in?" It was Paul. I needed to talk to someone.

"Come in." I answered. Paul walked in looking concerned. He told me to explain everything. And I did. I told him I moved away from my old home, had to go to a new school, and was constantly bullied hard for my autism. Paul was clearly shocked and after mentioning that the teachers did nothing to help me, he pulled me to a hug.

"I'm so so sorry that this had happened to you. No one deserves that kind of horrible treatment. When will people understand that people like you are not animals. You know what? I've been through something like you did. I'm born with a deformed ear and people called me a one eared monster and it made me feel miserable and alone for a long time. But after I did Phantom of the Opera, things got way better for me, and I know that it can happen to you too." Paul told me. He's been my inspiration for so long and I'm so glad that he was helping me. He led me out of the room and the others were outside looking worried. But I looked hopeful.

"Guys, I'm ready to train. But can all of you help me?" I asked. The group agreed and we went outside to get started