Chapter 8- Unholy

I was in bed and no longer in my Kiss gear. I got up but I was in so much pain. I looked down at the huge cut on my chest. Eric S. was by my side watching over me. When he saw that I was waking up he quickly hugged me tightly.

"Rachael! Thank goodness you're ok! We were so worried about you!" Eric cried out happily. The door opened and the rest of the band walked in and saw me looking miserable. Paul quickly ran over and hugged me but I felt bad for everything that happened.

"I can't continue guys. I got shot by an arrow, and I don't know where those star girls are at. I shouldn't have came here otherwise I would be totally fine and you wouldn't meet me!" I confessed. "I just don't want you guys to worry about me anymore because I don't deserve people in my life who care about me. You probably think that I'm just a big mistake!!!" I shouted. Kiss were surprised by how I felt about myself. Paul sat next to me and placed a hand on my shoulder for comfort.

"Rachael! Don't say that! You are not a mistake! You are one of the most amazing people I've ever met!" Paul assures and hugs me tight. Gene got closer and said

"I don't know much about what happened to you in the past but you must move forward! There are people who love you no matter what!" Gene promised.

"You always get back up! You can't let one horrible school to pin you down! You mean so much to us!" Eric C. assured and grabbed my hand for comfort. Tommy got down and hugged me.

"We got your back whenever you need someone to catch your fall! We'll never leave your side!" He promised.

"He's right! Because you are strong, talented and amazing! And nobody can stop you from being awesome!" Vinnie assures and Eric S. joined in.

"We all will never let anything or anyone hurt you! Because you are not a mistake!" I loved the compliments and I tried to get up again but I laid back down and Eric C. used some healing ability to heal my chest from the arrow.

"So where's the others?" I asked. Kiss looked at each other in worry.

"We haven't heard from them in a while. The red mist appeared to have disappeared so I think they got her down or something else happened." Vinnie explains. I quickly decided to tell them what happened to me in the past since I only told Paul. After I told them my grade 8 year, they were so worried about me.

"I can't believe this happened to you!" Tommy announces sadly and hugged me. Paul knew but he still hugged me. But I couldn't give in.

"It doesn't matter right now! I'm going to show them that they were wrong to hurt me! So I can pull through! We need to find them and bring them back to Earth!" I announced bravely. The others nodded and we ran outside to make the Dynasty Star Portal.

"Ok. In order to make it to Kissteria, we need to activate music. And we need your help Rach!" Gene instructed. I nodded and Kiss summons their instruments. I needed to summon mine and I needed to transform into my Kiss gear.

"Kiss Costume Change Activate!" I held onto my Talentment and I transformed into my Kiss gear again but this time it was my Love Gun outfit

I'm now wearing a silver sleeveless shirt underneath a black short sleeved vest with sliver bottoms on the side of it. My vest covers most of my sleeveless shirt and I wear black leggings with a sliver flame strip going up the sides of my legs and a sliver flame belt around my waist and black knee length boots with flame design in the heels and platform part of the boots. I wear a black collar and have sliver flame fingerless gloves shorter than my first set to top off the outfit.

Once my outfit was complete, I used my powers and summoned a microphone that has a orange flame around the handle and the top part of the microphone.

"Ok so I have to sing I guess but I don't know if I should because I'm not sure if you guys will like it or not." I explained. Paul gave me a look of encouragement and I took a deep breath and I started to sing my favourite kiss song of all time Turn On The Night from Crazy Nights and soon we went through the Dynasty Star Portal and we landed in Kissteria. As soon as we landed, Paul turned to me and said

"I had no idea you could sing that good!" The others agreed and soon they explained that we must meet with the Elder at a dark tower in the mountains. Soon we were on our way to saving Kissteria and The Star Covers.