( ²⁸ ) isn't she lovely ↬ b.m

━ isn't she lovelybrian may

isn't she lovely
brian may . . .

" you got a piece of me and honestly, my life would suck without you " KELLY CLARKSON .

MODERN DAY.
you're a teenager :)

_

you didn't want to say you hated social interactions but yes, that's exactly what defined you. they made you nervous. specially celebrity parties, the amount of strangers made you unbelievably nervous.

not to mention that, now that you were locked in a room, you felt guilty. because joe had invited you because he wanted you there, you were his friend. and what were you doing to thank him? you were hiding. you bit your lip, your heart hammering your chest like a gigantic fist.

you huffed, feeling tears pricking your eyes that you tried to blink away to no avail. soon you were crying, covering your mouth with your face. i'm such a baby, holy crap, stop. stop crying, stop it. stop being a child! and you kept trying to take deep breaths but that only seemed to make it worse, and it made the lump on your throat ache.

your crying was interrumped when you heard a knock on the door. you sniffled, wiping your tears away as fast as your hands could go. "come in." you said softly, assuming it was joe.

but the surprise you felt almost made you lose your breath when you saw a large and long mop of grey curls peeking through the door. "hi, there." brian said, sweetly. a dark blush covered your cheeks and neck. "mind if i come in?"

you hesitated for a second before shrugging. "sure, i guess." he made you nervous. really nervous.

you had met him a few times given the fact that he and joe got along wonderfully. you had had a few conversations with him that weren't too 'wow' either (well, for you they sure seemed like it though).

brian closed the door behind him and sat next to you. he still had a small smile plastered on his lips and, as much as you hated to admit it, it was contagious. which means, he hadn't said a word and he already had you smiling. even if it was a very weak smile, it was something.

"you're not very fond of people, are you?" brian suddently asked, his contagious smile faltering.

yours, naturally, mirrored its actions as you looked down at your lap, playing with your fingers out of instinct. you shrugged. "eh."

"you know it's okay, right? not everybody has to be all for the party business. there's tons of people who feel just like you." brian said sweetly.