𝕊&𝕄

Info:
(y/n) - Your Name
(y/l/n) - Your Last Name

*********************************

The rest of the week was pretty uneventful. Of course you had filled Eli and Evan in on all the details of the Sarah situation, they both had plenty to say about it. Eli was slightly more concerned of course as he had to witness you at your very lowest. However, Evan seemed pretty confident that Sarah meant what she said, this calmed you a little as he had known Sarah longer.

You were relieved to have someone in work to vent to about these things, although you did talk to the other two interns during lunch and they seemed sweet, especially Claire, you didn't want them to think you were sleeping around. You had even made sure that Evan did not think you had any ulterior motives but of course he understood.

Things were going well with Sarah; sending flirty texts, stealing glances from across the room, even sharing a few breaks together. Although, you kept things professional most of the time. Tonight, she would be flying to New York to speak to Holland, and you were going to Sarah's house after work for some chill time and to give her encouragement. Of course, she was nervous, I mean she would essentially be breaking someone's heart but at the same time she couldn't wait to get back to you and finally be able to get to know you - guilt free.

Your POV

Today was pretty boring in work, Ryan thought I should have some knowledge on the paperwork he has to deal with, of course he is constantly reading re-worked scripts and occasionally sketching storyboards for particular scenes but LAWD he has to go through EVERYTHING. So currently I was up to my eyes in mountains of contracts, copyright forms and forms I haven't even heard of before. I only have to give everything a quick proof read but I had already been at it for...holy shit FOUR HOURS.

Just as I was imagining the ground swallowing me whole, the door to Ryan's office opened a smidge, I recognised the manicured nails instantly. A smile grew on my face as I was greeted by the most delightful woman in the world, "Hi there Miss (y/l/n)!" I giggled, "Hello, Miss Paulson, very formal today aren't we?" I reply, joining in in her little improv. She scoffed, "we are always formal, thank you very much!!" She said as she sat in the chair opposite the desk, crossing her legs, in her best British accent which, spoiler, was horrendous. This sent me into a fit of laughter, shaking your head at her, "the Queen is sHaKiNg. What brings you here? I hope it's to rescue me!" I say while looking back to the various sheets of paper spread across the desk, making me frown. "Oh poor baby! Unfortunately, no..." she said while grabbing one of my hands in the middle of the desk and running her thumb over the top, even this simple act was so comforting, "...I am here to ask you if you wanted to just meet me at my car later, I know your roommate dropped you off today. And don't worry I can leave you home before I go to the airport." I smile at her, "yes that would be great!! Thank you." On the inside I was ecstatic that I would be spending even a fraction more time with her.

Few Hours Later:

I stood near Sarah's car, kicking loose stones on the ground, waiting for her. It was pretty dark and there weren't that many people around. Suddenly, I jumped startled by the lights on Sarah's car flashing. I then heard a loud belly laugh from not too far, I turned to see her walking my way but she was almost doubled over laughing, "I'm so sorry (y/n) I didn't mean to scare you but damn that was funny." I rolled my eyes but also laughed, I'm telling you her laugh is infectious.

"You're such a bully!" I say jokingly as we both hop in her VERY luxurious car. "Me? A bully? I think you'll find I'm the second nicest person in the world?" She joked, "oh really, who's first?" I return but her answer made me blush. "You of course! Well I don't know that for a fact but I like to believe it's true." She says looking at me to gage my reaction. "Awk that's cute. But SO cheesy!!" I laugh, but in truth my heart melted at her words.

Soon we arrive at her house which is just as I had imagined, perhaps a little smaller than I pictured. It was modern with a lot of large floor to ceiling windows looking into what I gathered was the living/dining room. "Wow, your house is gorgeous Sar." I state in a trance like state at this gorgeous architecture. We go inside and it only gets better. A very monotonous colour scheme with splashes of colour here and there, very her, I giggle. "What?" She says looking at me quizzically. "Nothing, just your house suits you, I think." She must have taken this as a compliment, as she also giggled looking around the open planned house, "yeah, I'm the only person here really, so interior design is all moi." We seem to be joking a lot tonight, Sarah in particular. Perhaps she doesn't want to face the reality of her looming trip tomorrow.

Unfortunately, I had to be the one to ground her as we sat on the plush, grey sofa drinking red wine. "So have you packed for tomorrow?" I ask sadly, she sighs, setting her wine down on the glass coffee table, "yes...I'm really not looking forward to tomorrow." She said mournfully, while intertwining her fingers in my free hand, seeking comfort of some kind. I tilted my head at her sympathetically, "yeah...me either to be honest." I trusted Sarah, but part of me worried that she would see Holland and all her feelings would be reignited. I scorned myself for thinking this but I couldn't help but be worried.

We didn't say much else, just sitting there drinking our wine. The silence was killing me, so I got up and connected my phone to Sarah's speaker, I turned on Break Free by Zedd and Ariana Grande. It was one of my favourite songs and I just really needed to dance to lift my spirits. At first Sarah was confused but quickly looked at me in amusement as I mouthed the words and moved my hips to the beat. Sarah was clearly enjoying the show so I started moving more suggestively, tossing my hands in my hair and dropping to the floor. I glanced at her and she's was biting her lip, her cheeks flushed. I smirked knowing it was working. I started unbuttoning my shirt, revealing my lacy red bralet underneath.

She was so turned on by this, her expression and body language was making me so wet, the way lust burned behind her eyes. I ran my hands up and down my body cupping my breasts and massaging them. The song had moved on by now and S&M by Rihanna was playing, how fitting.

It was getting too much for Sarah, "please let me touch you." She said while starting to get up off the sofa. "No..." I replied, she froze in place looking at me, shocked at my dominance, "...touch yourself." I said seductively. She moaned at my command and fell back onto the sofa, beginning to rip her clothes off. I too pulled down my trousers and pulled my bralet over my head, leaving me in my red panties and black heels.

Sarah's POV

"God you are so hot...mmm" I moaned breathily seeing her exposed chest as I rubbed my clit in fast, small circles through he thin material of my black underwear. "Are you wet?" She asked lustfully, "fuck...YES - so wet baby." I whined, "are you wet for me?" (Y/n) asked in a dominant tone. I could feel the tightness in my chest as I dipped my fingers inside myself, my eyes rolling back into my head, "Oh my goD, yes (y/n) - I-I'm gonna cum..." I stuttered. Moments later a euphoric high washed over me, I screamed various profanities and (y/n)'s name at the top of my lungs as I felt my fingers being covered my my juices.

I panted, trying to catch my breath, my hand still in my underwear. (Y/n) turned off the music and started walking over to me, she sat on my lap facing me and gave me a few sweet pecks on my lips. "You cuming is the sexiest thing I have ever witnessed." She said smiling at me, I laughed softly. (Y/n) removed my hand from my panties as I closed my eyes, leaning my head back on the sofa. But when I felt a warm, wet sensation on my fingers, my eyes darted open. She was licking my fingers clean, humming and moaning while doing so. "You taste amazing..." She said leaning closer to me and pulling me in for a passionate kiss. Both of us groaning as our tongues met. She pulled back for air, lust visible on her face as she started to massage my breasts through my bra, my nipples hardened instantly and I was already wet again. The next thing she said was the most exciting sentence of my life...

"I want you to fuck me Sarah..."

*********************************

A/N:
Hello, sorry it's been a bit long but I'm currently on holidays so I've been busy but I thought you all deserved some smut and the next chapter will also be very smutty ;P anyway hope you enjoy and please vote and comment!!
- Wizkhalaoife xx