𝕀𝕗 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕄𝕖

Info:

There's gonna be a phone conversation between reader and Sarah, so I will be putting reader's speech in normal font and Sarah's in italic font because I hate writing "said" all the time.

************************

Your POV

I had just landed home from dinner, which proved difficult as a big package had arrived for me - baby stuff. I would have struggled to carry it upstairs WITHOUT a baby in my womb! So now here I am, sprawled out on my bed, taking the pressure off my aching back and swollen feet...

I'm just gonna rest my eyes for a bit...

Sarah's POV

Fingers tapping impatiently on my thighs. My foot drumming a restless rhythm against the floor. My upper body bent forward, compelling me to reach for it. My eyes glued to it - my phone. I had already clicked on her contact around 10 minutes ago but didn't have it in my to press call.

Am I just being stupid? She didn't sound too thrilled about the prospect of me calling. Then again, she had the unmistakable cloud of lust in her eyes as she looked at me. Could there still be something there after all this time?

I understand that it's complicated now. She's a package deal now. Buy one get one free. I still can't believe she's pregnant...fuck...this is WAY past complicated. The reason we broke up...why I broke her heart was because I didn't want children.

But I want her so badly.

Without anymore thought I grabbed my phone and pressed call. Bringing it up to my ear and biting my lip harder with every second that passed.

Your POV

I was wakened by the sound of my phone ringing. It took a second before my eyes adjusted to the name on my screen:

*Sarah Paulson*

Well NOW I'm awake! I know I said she could call but I wasn't expecting one from her tonight? Realising it had rung for long enough, I picked up and with my voice a heavy from sleep I spoke:

"Hello?"

"Hi (y/n)...is this a bad time?"

"Erm...no. I just wasn't expecting you to call so soon." Fb

"Yeah me either to be honest...I've just...missed hearing your voice."

My eyes began watering involuntarily at that. Damn hormones.

"Me too...I've missed you in general..."

I cut myself off as I realised I accidentally said EXACTLY what was on my mind. I was about to revoke my previous statement before I heard a soft, content sigh from my phone:

"Me too. I'm so sorry for how things ended. I really thought I was doing the best thing..."

I could hear that she was getting choked up and it damn near broke my heart, I couldn't help but comfort her

"Hey, it's okay. That's in the past. We're both happy now..."

"I'm not happy (y/n)! I don't have you! I was a fucking idiot for letting you go. I knew it as soon as you left. I wanted to get you back but I assumed you hated me...and I know I've hurt you, and I hate myself for that but I want you...if you'll have me."

"You want me? It's not just me anymore, Sarah. And I know you don't want kids...so please just...don't say things you don't mean..."

"Oh darling...I want you and everything that you entail. Maybe...I've never wanted kids because I never had the right partner...and I know the baby is not mine. But it's yours...so I already know I'll love him or her."

This is...definitely not what I expected to be hearing. The tears were freely rolling down my face by now and so were hers. I desperately want her to be mine but can I trust her? Is this too soon?

"Sarah...I have wanted you back from the second we broke up...but I have to be careful. So...how about we go on a few dates and see how it goes?"

"Yeah...I guess that's fair...thank you for giving me more chances than I deserve."

"Prove to me you do deserve them."

" I swear I will."

Happy with how that concluded, I was about to say goodnight until I decided to share something with her, a massive grin on my face.

"Oh and the baby? It's a girl..."

I swear I heard her gasp and I could tell she was beaming, it took a few seconds before she dreamily whispered...

"Hi baby girl..."

************************
AN

FLUFF!

That's it. That's the AN.

Lots of love😘