𝔹𝕝𝕦𝕖𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪 ℙ𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝟚.𝟘

Your POV

After that phone call a few weeks ago, Sarah and I have been talking nonstop and she was on her way over today. Just for a lazy duvet/movie day, I told her to come quite early so we could watch a lot of movies. I set up the living area so there was lots of pillows and blankets and snacks, with lots of back up snacks in the kitchen. While I waited for her I unnecessarily fussed around cleaning my already clean apartment and I text Sarah:

Me: Hey I'm just going to get a quick shower, the front door is open if I'm not out by the time you get here. Drive safe!x

I felt slightly nervous about the addition of the 'x', not too long ago it was second nature to send her a string of them but now I wasn't sure of it's meaning. If she didn't send one back, I will feel like a right mug.

Sarah😛: No problem! I'm just about to leave. Can't wait to see you xx

I breathed a sigh of relief as I made my way to the bathroom to get washed. I was still in my pyjamas, a large t-shirt and my underwear. As I looked in the mirror, I could see my bump was becoming a lot more noticeable, even through my baggy t-shirt. Sarah hasn't seen me in person since the restaurant run-in, and I know it's ridiculously idiotic, I was worried...Worried about how she would feel about my appearance.

Again, I know she said she was in this but what people say and what be actually do can be two very different things. I sighed, holding my stomach, this was complicated, perhaps too complicated? What if she leaves after I have the baby? That would break me. I sighed frustratedly, pushing those thoughts to the back of my mind.

I turned on the shower and was just about to take off my t-shirt, but my stomach started doing bloody acrobatics. I didn't even have time to tie my hair back before I dived in the direction of the toilet and emptied the contents of my stomach. Damn morning sickness, it's been really bothering me my whole pregnancy, it's not shocking because my mum had it really bad with me but it's still shitty.

My head was still in the toilet when I heard the door opening and closing quietly.

"(y/n)...?"

Shit. It was Sarah and she was going to see me in this state no doubt, how attractive(!)

She continued to call out my name, her footsteps got closer and eventually, she found me, she knelt down behind me and held my hair back, her movements laced with concern,

"(y/n)?! Baby are you okay?"

I gave her a thumbs up, causing her to laugh. She began to rub and pat my back which really helped, the baby decided I had had enough and I felt a lot better, but a bit weak. I slowly turned round and just sat on the bathroom floor across from Sarah, who looked at me expectantly,

"Sorry you had to see that." I giggled embarrassingly, as I wiped my mouth with toilet roll. Her face grew confused from my statement and she reached out, grasping my hands in hers,

"Sorry? You have nothing to be sorry about, silly! It's a natural occurrence! You are creating a life! In your body! That's amazing, you're a badass!"

I chuckled at her mini speech and pulled her into a hug, any negative thoughts or qualms I had about her intentions were quickly swept away. However I was now quite a sight to behold so I told her I still needed a shower. She nodded and left the bathroom, quite reluctantly I might add, I guess it was weird considering we used to shower together - we loved to save water ;)

After my shower, I changed into black jogging bottoms and a light sweatshirt, along with pink fluffy socks. I squeezed the excess water from my hair and put it in two plaits. I exited the bathroom to find Sarah...in the kitchen??

"Please don't blow up my kitchen..." I said only half joking. Her head shot up and she laughed, god I love her laugh,

"Oh ha ha! Believe it or not I learned to cook! The basics at least! So come on, you're eating for two now. I've made pancakes!"

It really did smell delicious so made my way to a chair and she set a plate in front of me. I was just about to dig in, then I noticed what type of pancakes she had made.

Blueberry Pancakes.

*******************
AN

Just another cute filler! Also the return of blueberry pancakes!! I'm thinking the next one will be Sarah and reader getting stuff for the baby? So it might be a small time jump! Not sure how many more chapters I will do but I'm planning on doing a one shots book once this one is finished!!
Much love❤️