Prologue

Two pairs of green eyes watched over a small pod, thinking. A small turquoise fog hovered inside the glass, being the thing that everyone found interesting.

"But father, he needs to be trained here. How else will he become an elite assassin?" Thalia, the woman standing nearby spoke, picking up their last conversation.

"My daughter, after my first failed attempt to train my heir, I needed to change my approach. Damian was a warrior, but he turned on as easily. In order to avoid that, you have to find a calmer environment and feed him our ideals from the beginning." Ra's al Ghul made his statement quite clear to everyone in the room, but he wasn't finished yet. "When his mind is set on what is right, then he can start training. That's why I decided to take the boy with me to a small mountain village, where he'll be raised properly."

"And what if after those years spent in the village will he refuse to kill? My son was a decent fighter when he was four, how do you want to achieve that?" Thalia argued, angrily stepping up to her father. There was something about the older man that you could never win an argument against him or have the last word. It always had to be him. With a patient look in his eyes, he yet again spoke.

"Training is nothing. Will is everything. The will to act. After all, I have all the time I need." The daughter thankfully knew when she has lost a fight. With a huff, she left the room to attend to another one of her many duties.

"It's just you and me Zephyr, it's always been us." 

Hello and welcome!
This first chapter was a tad bit confusing for you, but as everyone would say, just wait and find out. I appreciate you sticking with me and I guess this mess is my way of thanks.
Next chapter in a week.

~TheWhiteKnights