Summary of Book ONE

For my lazy friends who don't have the energy to read the first book of this series, I prepared a detailed summary. So you can jump right into the story.

Let us begin!

Sam and Tucker, Danny's best friends die by the hand of their greatest enemy, Dark Danny Phantom, or just Dan.
As if it wasn't enough, the ghost boy's parents find out his little secret and immediately jump into action.
They set him up for ghost exorcism by Vlad, but things go sideways. Danny's ghost half gets merged with Vlad's, thus creating evil Danny. (Dan is basically Danny's ghost half but with its own personality)
After he loses control to Dan, the ghost kills his family. When it is too much for him, Danny escapes into Gotham.
After countless murders that Dan has caused, Danny's and Jason Todd's paths cross.
Jason takes the boy under his wing and their relationship grows.
Soon, the ghost boy is introduced to the rest of the batfamily, where he stays with them.
With Dan's constant evil talks, Danny slowly loses his patience and overall spark.
While neither side has revealed their big secret yet, the tension between the family members rises.
Danny receives an invite from the League of Shadows and The Court of Owls, his life slowly  spiraling down.
After a big fight between Danny and Dick, the ghost boy sees no other solution but to get out of the house. This was the key point in Danny's and Dan's relationship because they started to get along.
With his school friend's connection to The League of Shadows, both Dan and Danny decide to join them.
The change of environment makes the ghost change too. Danny is no longer a human being to him.
With Danny missing, the Wayne manor starts their search, but with no results.
In the pressure of climbing the assassin ranks, Dan kills Ra's al Ghul.
Vlad, Danny's enemy magically appears and imprisons the halfa.
During their escape, both Dan and Danny get hurt. After some time, Danny leaves the conscious world, leaving behind shattered Dan and the Wayne family.

Hope this helps
For any additional questions don't hesitate to ask.

FOR FUCKS SAKE! I had to rewrite this whole damn thing like four times because I always scrolled down from the complete top and it closed my draft, deleting all unsaved content! I hate this new wattpad update!