I

Olympus - Throne Room

"What is the meaning of this father!" A redhead Goddess shouted as she looked at the man with rage and hatred.

The God in front of her narrowed his eyes at the redhead. "Do you honestly not realize what you have done?"

"And what is it that I have done oh mighty Zeus?" The redhead Goddess said sarcastically.

"Do not mock me, Ares!" Zeus bellowed.

Ares chuckled and smirked. "Or what?"

"Here we go again." A blonde God mumbled and sighed. "Can't they talk like ordinary people for one day?"

"Come now, Apollo, that is impossible with those two. They both have a short temper."

"That's true. But for some reason, I'm worried, Artemis." Apollo said.

"Why?" Artemis said.

Apollo frowned and looked worriedly at the two in front of him. "I have a feeling their argument is not going to be the same as always."

Artemis frowned and turned back her attention on Ares and Zeus.

"You want a war old man!" Are shouted as her eyes started to turn red.

A tick mark appeared on Zeus' temple. "Who're you calling old man, brat!" He shouted and looked at Ares with electric blue eyes. "I hereby banish you to Earth! Hopefully, you'll learn some manners! Besides who knows you might find your soul mate there."

"WHAT?!" Everyone shouted in disbelief.

Ares shook in rage as a dark aura surrounded around her which made everyone but Zeus take a step back. "You've gone too far, old man!" she hissed. "How dare you toss me to those filthy creatures! And I do not need a soul mate, you senile geezer!"

Zeus narrowed his eyes and raised his hand. A blinding white light appeared around Ares.

"I will make you regret this, Zeus!" Ares shouted in outrage before disappearing.

Everyone looked at Zeus with shocked expressions.

"Have you gone senile, Zeus!" Hera shouted at her husband. "Why did you send her to Earth?!"

Zeus looked nervously at his wife and scratched his neck. "W-Well, because she needed to learn things other than war-related subjects."

"You do realize she'll burn Olympus to the ground from her anger once she 's back, right?"  Demeter deadpanned.

"She wouldn't do that....right?" Zeus said as he looked at everyone.

No one answered. The answer was pretty obvious. She definitely would.

Apollo sighed. "Where did you send her anyway?"

"Japan." Zeus said as he sat down on his throne.

Apollo's eyebrows twitched. "Which era?"

"Hm? 1582. Why do you ask?" Zeus said nonchalantly.

Apollo and Artemis' eyebrows twitched.

"Father, are you aware of what is going on there at that time?" Artemis said as her eyebrows twitched.

"Sure, I do. Japan's a peaceful nation." Zeus said while smiling.

"Sure if peaceful means war and destruction!" Hermes exclaimed. "Are you insane, father?!"

"You just sent a War Goddess to an era that she is named after. Fantastic." Dionysius said as he shook his head. "How in the hell is that going to teach her manners!"

"Honestly brother why don't you think first before acting?" Poseidon sighed defeat.

"Wait, are you telling me there's a war going on at the moment?!" Zeus said as he stood up from his throne with wide eyes.

Everyone sweatdropped and nodded.

"WHAT?!" Zeus shouted.

.

.

Japan - Sengoku Era - Honnoji Temple 1582

"Ugh." Ares slowly opened her crimson eyes. "Where the hell am I?" She looked around the burning temple she was in. "Senile old geezer sends me to a fire pit after having the guts to banish me?!" She clicked her tongue and stood up. She looked around the temple looking for the exit. When she found it, she started walking; however, Ares stopped when she saw a man going to stab an unconscious noble by the looks of it. "Who cares if he dies. I sure as hell don't." She mumbled, however, a sound of thunder made her stop in her tracks. Her eyebrows twitched as the flashes of lightning kept striking.

"Why you! You have the audacity of saying to save him after you banished me to this filthy place." 

A loud thunder stroke near.

"Fine fine.  Although, I will kill the human if he gets on my nerves." She mumbled before knocking out the assailant. She looked at the unconscious man and hit him with the tip of her show. "Oi wake up foolish mortal!"

The man slowly opened his eyes and looked at the woman in front of him. "Who are you?"

"Who I am is irrelevant, foolish man. If you wish to perish here, you're more than welcome to join Hades in the underworld." Ares said while smirking.

The man's eyebrows twitched as he slowly got up to his feet. He stumbled a little at first but managed to stand up.

"Follow me, foolish man." Ares said as she walked away, not caring if the man followed her or not.

When they got out of the burning temple, Ares looked at the man and sighed in disappointment. "It seems you're alive. How disappointing." she mumbled.

Lightning struck near them again making Ares twitch in anger. "Stop throwing a tantrum old man!" Ares shouted at the sky.

The man looked at the fiery redhead woman with skeptical eyes. Has she gone mad?

"I am not mad foolish man!" Ares shouted at the man. "I demand you to tell me your name!"

The man's eyebrows twitched again; however, he said nothing since something was telling him that this woman in front of him was someone he should not piss off no matter what. "My name is Nobunaga Oda Demon King of the Sixth Heaven."

Ares blinked when she heard his moniker and then laughed. "Hahaha, you foolish man are no demon king! I have seen a 'demon king' up close and personal, and you mortal are not one of them." She smiled darkly. "Now be honored that you have the honor of hearing my name foolish mortal." Nobunaga twitched at the insult. "My name is Ares, Goddess of War and daughter of Zeus." Ares said as she smiled bloodthirstily, her crimson eyes glowing bright red.

Nobunaga shivered at the expression.