IV

I'll survive my time here and make it back to Olympus and give that geezer a piece of my mind for doing this to me! Ares thought as she glared at people in front of her.

"I plan to take very good care of you, Ares." Nobunaga said with a cocky smile on his face.

Ares's eyebrows twitched, and her glare intensified on the smirking warlord.

"You amuse me, and I expect you will continue to do so." Nobunaga continued.

Ares's eyebrows twitched again as she started shaking out of rage. Her hand twitched for summoning her sword and decapitating him right there and then.

"I shall come to see you later for more entertainment if the mood strikes me," Nobunaga said cockily.

"You dare suggest I'm a whore to please your needs, you foolish man! Such insolence! I am a Goddess far beyond your reach, you filthy mortal! You should be honored that you're in my presence while others have seen less! Yet you dare suggest using me for entertainment!" She shouted as her eyes nearly glowed crimson. A shiver went down everyone's spine.

"L-Lord Nobunaga, I recommend keeping your hands off her. She's dangerous." Hideyoshi said slight nervousness present in his tone while he glared at Ares with a scowl.

"I noticed." Nobunaga deadpanned.

Ares sighed and nodded. "Yes, I agree with the monkey. Keep your filthy hands off me, or I'll cut them off. " Ares said sweetly before standing up. "Now I'll be in my room away from you drinking the sake I was promised. And if anyone disturbs me, I'll cut their heads off and place them on a spike for everyone to see and know that the same thing will happen to them if they do so as well." Ares said before leaving.

Everyone sweatdropped as they saw the fiery redhead walk away.

"That lass is something else, huh?" Masamune said nervously.

The warlords nodded.

"I wonder what she's hiding." Mitsuhide said slyly as he remembered her glowing crimson eyes when she was angered.

.

Next day...

Ares walked towards the town of gracefully. Her long crimson hair grabbed the attention of the townspeople. After all, red hair was very uncommon during that time. Ares looked around and stopped in front of a bar. She smirked. "Well, it seems I found the place I was looking for. I was beginning to think summoning Diynosus here somehow." Ares pushed back the curtain and walked in.

"Welcome to Shiki." The Owner greeted the redhead. "Take any seat available. If you don't mind me asking, are you a foreigner, My lady?"

"Something like that." Ares said cryptically.

"I see. Well, take any seat you want." The friendly old Owner said. "Do you want anything before you eat, my lady?"

"Sake."

"I see. I'll be right back." The Owner said and appeared a minute later with two bottles of sake and a cup.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, and here's the menu."

Ares looked at the menu curiously. "Hm~ interesting." She said as she looked at the list. Every dish sounded good yet unique. She hadn't seen anything like them on Olympus. Maybe I should try this Udon thing? She thought as she took a sip from her sake. Suddenly loud voices disrupted the peace and quiet she was having,

"This place is a dive!" A Ronin shouted.

Ares's twitched. "Filthy peasants." She growled and stood up, walking over towards the two ronin and the Owner.