III

Ares's eyebrows twitched as she looked at the laid back wolf in front of her. "What else are you here to tell me?"

"What are you talking about, love? I'm here to see you, of course! It was getting quite lon-" before the wolf could finish, he quickly dodged to the left as a fireball hit where he was before. The wolf sweatdropped and then looked at the redhead.

"Spill it now or die!" Ares growled as she prepared another crimson flame in her hand.

"Alright alright! Calm down!" The wolf said quickly.

"Talk."

The wolf sighed. "Very well. Considering how that lightning idiot can be-" Lightning flashed as soon he said that. "What are you throwing a tantrum for you old geezer! It's the truth, you know! Sue me if you can! It's not like it can get any worse than it already is, you moron!" The wolf shouted towards the sky as another lightning struck at the insult.

"My patience is wearing thin. Speak now, or I'll kill you."

"Tsk. Kids these days have no respect for their elders whatsoever. Whatever. Look Ares, the old lightning geezer sealed some of your powers. Like the idiot he is, he screwed something up!"

"And what did he screw up?" Ares sneered. Angered at how her father sealed some of her powers.

"The more you use your power, the less your lifespan will be."

"W-What did you say?"

"The seal has already shortened your life." The wolf narrowed his eyes at the redhead Goddess.

"But I'm a Goddess! I am immortal!"

"Not with that stupid seal that imbecile put on you!" The wolf argued. "Look, I don't like this either, but refrain from using your power. I don't want to see you die, love." 

"How can I get rid of the seal?"

The wolf frowned and sat down. "Well, from what my people found out is that the key lies with your soulmate. He is the key to your survival. Unless you find him and the key, you will die."

Ares's eyes widened in disbelief. "WHAT?!"

The wolf lowered his neck. "I'm sorry, love. But there's nothing I can do. The least I can do is to give you some potions, but that's all."

Ares bit her lip in frustration.

"Ares! Where are you! Come out!" Hideyoshi shouted.

Ares and the wolf looked towards the voice coming from the forest.

"Well, I must be going. See you around, love!" The wolf purred before disappearing in the shadows, leaving the fuming redhead alone.

"When I get my hand on you, you'll wish you'd never been born!" Ares growled as her eyes glowed crimson in rage. Ares clicked her tongue. "That voice belongs to one of that foolish lord's men...the monkey. What was his name again?" Ares frowned. "Bah, whatever his name is, I'll still call him, monkey." Ares nodded thoughtfully.

"I searched the whole forest for you!" Hideyoshi said coldly.

Ares raised an eyebrow. "I didn't ask you to, monkey."

Hideyoshi's eyebrows twitched at the nickname. "What did you call me, woman?"

"Monkey...are you deaf?" Ares unsheathed her sword. "If you are, I could carve it to your body with my sword." Ares said while smiling sweetly like a certain blonde warlord.

Hideyoshi shivered and furiously shook his head. "Hiding yourself from Lord Nobunaga for no reason whatsoever. How insolent can you get?"

"What did you say, monkey?" Ares narrowed her eyes at Hideyoshi. "I hide from no one! And especially not a mortal! Also, why would I stay when he asked me to conquer the world with him and didn't look like he was going to take no for an answer. Only a foolish mortal would stay and bend to his whims. I, however, on the contrary, will rather kill myself than bend to the whims of men, especially filthy humans like you!"

"You're Ares? A fiery lass indeed." A man with an eyepatch said, amused.

Ares looked at the brunette and raised an eyebrow. "And you are?"

"I'd be pleased if you knew me, but now's not the best time to talk." The one-eyed man said as he reached down for the redhead Goddess; however, to his surprise, he stopped when he felt a familiar cold chill near his neck. He looked at the redhead with disbelief. 

Ares looked at the man while smiling sweetly. "Do you wish to die, human? I could arrange it quite easily."

The man sweated bullets. When Hideyoshi went for his sword, he too stopped as another sword was pointed at his neck. "You move, you die." Ares said coldly. Hideyoshi nodded hesitantly. Ares looked at the man with an eyepatch. "Introduce yourself, human."

"Masamune Date. Remember it, Ares." Masamune said while smirking.

Ares humphed. "Whatever." 

"Masamune is head of the noble Date family of Oshu. He's also allied with Lord Nobunaga, so show some respect." Hideyoshi said.

"You know. You really are getting on my nerves, monkey." Ares said as she glared at Hideyoshi. Sparks appered between their eyes while Masamune sweatdropped.

"Now now. Why don't you come with us, lass?" Masamune quickly cut in.

Ares looked at Masamune again. "Very well. However, I am only coming since I need shelter from this filthy place. And alcohol. I have heard you humans have something called sake. I wish to taste it. It better be better than Dionysus' alcohol or else. Now take me there peasant."

Masamune and Hideyoshi sweatdropped. Is she a noble or something? And why does she keep calling us humans? And who the hell is Dionysus?!

I will pay you back for this, Zeus! Ares fumed.

.

.

Olympus

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Hera shouted at her husband.

"How was I supposed to know that the seal would go wrong!" Zeus retorted.

"Why did you even want to seal her powers?!" Dionysus said while glaring at Zeus.

"Do you have any idea what you have done, brother?!" Poseidon said while glaring at his brother. "You have just signed your daughter's death sentence!"

"I'm disappointed in you, father." Artemis said before leaving the throne room.

Apollo sighed. "I'll make some medicine for her just in case." Apollo said as he too followed his sister.

Zeus sighed and closed his eyes. I hope everything goes well.