When She Gets Jealous

Kai
Kai and Angela are at Audrey and Jacob's house for dinner and Miyuki has decided to tag along with just to get more attention from Kai and make Angela jealous.

Audrey: Now remember, Miyuki. Just ask my nephew and future niece-in-law what they want for dinner, okay?
Miyuki: Okay, Nanny Audrey! Kai, here I come!

Miyuki cheerfully shows up to the dinner table where Kai and Angela are sitting at.

Miyuki: アンジー、調子はどう? (Angie, how are you doing today?)
Angela: 元気です、ありがとう! (I am doing great, thank you!)
Miyuki: And what about you, Kai?
Kai: I am doing awesome, Miyuki!
Miyuki: Okay! Oh my god! He is so damn hot! So, what can I start you two off with to drink today!

Miyuki asks while eyeballing Kai when Angela feels a sudden ping of jealousy in her chest and wants to let her little cousin know that her boyfriend is off limits.

Angela: Well, I'll be taking a cocktail, please!
Kai: And I'll be having the same thing she's drinking, thank you!

Angela glares at Miyuki as Kai smiles at her knowing she's getting ready sucker punch her little cousin as she winks at Kai and leaves when Kai smirks at Angela.

Angela: What the hell is so funny, Kai?
Kai: Oh, you know what, sweetie.
Angela: Please don't fuck with me, Kai, okay? I'm in a good mood right now.

Angela negatively says as she rolls her eyes when Miyuki comes back with their drinks.

Miyuki: Alright, are you guys ready to order?
Angela: Yeah, we're ready to order. I'll take a okonomiyaki.
Kai: And I'll have the same thing she's having, thank you!
Miyuki: Wow! You guys must have been really close growing and now you're ordering the same thing the two of you are having. How fascinating!

Miyuki says as she walks off and Kai looks at Angela as he chuckles at her annoyed expression on her face.

Kai: Baby, you look like you're ready to teach your little cousin a lesson, aren't you?
Angela: Oh, I hella am!
Kai: Don't worry about it, baby. I love you and you only.

Kai says as he reaches under the table and puts his hand through Angela's kimono nearly touching and feeling her waist and legs as it makes Angela blush and giggle.

Angela: Oh, Kai! Stop it!
Kai: Hmmm..... I don't know about that. Maybe I should just keep going and see if you're really jealous or not.
Angela: We'll see about that!
Miyuki: Alright, so here's two okonomiyaki dishes for you two childhood lovebirds who were once friends and are now a couple.

Miyuki says as she sits the plates on the table and winks at Kai Making Angela even more jealous.

Angela: Thank you, Miyuki! Now, why don't you do a favor and stop bothering your cousin and her boyfriend while we're trying to eat, okay?
Miyuki: Uh, okay. Well, enjoy!

Miyuki says as she leaves Angela and Kai alone to enjoy their meal together and after they're done. The two head up to Audrey and Jacob's bedroom as Angela pins Kai to the bed and starts kissing him when he evilly smiles at her and gains dominance as he grabs Angela by the shoulders and pins her to the bed when he gets on top of her.

Kai: Man, you're so cute when you're jealous.
Angela: Well, I just can't help but notice that you're the most cutest guy in the world and I don't want Skylor nor Miyuki getting their hands on you.
Kai: Baby, don't you worry your beautiful little head about that. You are the most beautiful girl in the world and I'll always love you only no matter who or what comes in between us, understand?
Angela: Yes, Kai. I understand.
Kai: Okay. So, where were we?
Angela: Making out.
Kai: Oh, yeah. That's right!