When He Helps Her Control Her Powers - Lloyd

Lloyd
Lloyd: Hey, Amy! Since you already have inherited the element of wind from your uncle, I think it's time we help learn how to use your other powers your ancestors gave you.
Stacie: Yeah, Amelia! I mean you are the leader and the most strongest ninja in Ninjago so with really hard work and agility, you can defeat Skales and the serpentine with some badass new training skills!
Amelia: Well, as your leader and the strongest ninja in Ninjago, I will train really hard in order how to use my new powers!
Layla: Now, that's the Ninjago spirit, Sensei Stone! But, before you become an elemental master and a sensei, we'll need to get everyone in here and train you the Karate Kid and Cobra Kai style.

Layla says as she puts on a dark blue bandanna and calls the others into the training room to help Amelia learn how to use her powers.

Jay: Oh my f-ing god! We're gonna help the most strongest and coolest person ever train and learn how to use her powers?
Stacie: Yup. We sure are.
Gabe: Awesome! So, how do we start?
Layla: First, you guys are gonna get into rows of straight lines.
Maya: Rows of straight lines?
Layla: Uh, yeah!
Maya: But, since when did you become the badass——
Layla: QUIET!

Layla shouts at Maya as she gives her a mean and angry look in her eyes.

Layla: You don't talk while I'm talking, Mary Poppins. Is that understood?
Maya: Yes, Sensei Wu Jr.
Layla: Good. Now, everyone, fall in!

Everyone including Amelia get into rows of straight lines as Layla walks up to the front and faces the girls and guys.

Layla: Now, listen up. We are gonna help Amelia train and learn how to use her new powers which are wind, teleportation, flight, nature, healing, super-speed, energy and superhuman strength.
Cole: Wow! That is so wonderful for you, Amelia.
Amelia: Thank you, Cole.
Maya: So, Sensei Know-it-all. How are we supposed to help Amy control her—
Layla: QUIET!
Maya: There she goes again. Shutting me up like I'm a frigging child. I don't know how Master Wu puts up with her shit.
Layla: Like I said before, you do talk when I am talking, Elsa! We do not train to be merciful here. Mercy is for the weak. Here on the street, in competition, a woman confronts you, she is the enemy. An enemy deserves no mercy. What is the problem, Mrs. Stone?

Layla bluntly asks Amelia as she nods at her and turns her head to look at Rapunzel and Kara Danvers aka Supergirl standing in the doorway.

Layla: Oh, fresh meat. Class, we have some visitors.

Layla announces to the group as they turn around to face some familiar faces.

Amelia: What are you guys doing here?
Rapunzel: Well, we heard you have new powers and are gonna test them out. So, we have decided to come and watch you train.
Amelia: Really?
Kara: Yeah! We'd love to see you power up and become a superhero for the first time in forever.
Layla: Okay, if you two are gonna watch, then go stand in the corner, please!

Layla says as Rapunzel and Kara to go in the corner and stand there when gets out of his spot in the line and tells her that that he will take over things for Amelia's training.

Lloyd: Amelia, which element do you wanna start with first?
Amelia: Well, I have already tried my wind and healing powers. So, the only ones I need to work on are super-speed, nature, superhuman strength teleportation, energy and flight. I guess I'll start with flying first.
Angela: Okay. So, how are we gonna do that?
Lila: Oooh! I know! We can go to the roof of the monastery and push Amy off to make it easier for her to fly.
Jay: WHAT?! But, what if she dies?
Lila: She won't.
Jaće: What if she really does?
Lila: She's not! I promise you nothing bad is gonna to Amelia while she's learning how to fly.
Lloyd: You better hope she doesn't, Lily!
Stacie: Yeah!
Lila: Alright, everybody, stop being assholes and let's just get out to the backyard, please!