What Happens While He's There - Cole

🚨SPOILER ALERT🚨 I know in the last chapter Miyuki broke down crying with Amelia and Cloe over Cole, Lloyd and Tom's absences but she will appear in this scenario trying to save the boys from the Overlord and get them back to the monastery safely but in order to do that, she will have to put aside her worries and fears to protect her loved ones from danger. So, enjoy the story, ladies and gentlemen!!!

Cole
As I try to regain consciousness, I try to look around my surroundings but my vision is still blurry and I look around around to see two green blobs lying on the floor beside me so I try to get over to them but I cannot move my legs because it's like they're paralyzed or something so I just crawl over and try to wake them up.

Cole: Lloyd! Tom! Get up, you guys!

I say shaking them as they both groan and start to wake up but then they look at me and shut their eyes again. So this time, I slap both of their heads really hard and their eyes snap open as the two of them take into their surroundings be they make eye contact with me again.

Tom: Hey! Uncle Cole, what was that for?
Lloyd: Yeah, Cole! What did you do that for?
Cole: Uh, we were kidnapped, geniuses, remember?
Tom: Oh, yeah! That's right! Now, let me get up and see if our legs are working again, shall we?

Tom says as he tries to get up but soon realizes that our legs don't work.

Lloyd: Tommy, stop! We can't feel our legs and I think our vision is blurry.
Tom: Say what? Aw, man! You have got to be kidding me.
Cole: But, don't worry, you guys! It will wear off soon. I promise you both that.
Overlord: Your father and uncle are correct, Tom. Everything will wear off when I tell it to do so.
Tom: Huh? Who are you? Show your face!

The three of us turn around and find a blackish blur standing right in front of us when we hear an snapping sound and our vision returns to normal and we are able to see and move our legs. We look over to see the Overlord in his human form standing on the other side of a glass cell as we quickly stand up and look around ourselves when we see that it's made of glass in the front and there's wires hanging down from each edge and there is also a vent at the top of the cell and a bright light in the middle of the ceiling. And on the other side of the glass, there are a lot of computers and electronics.

Lloyd: Hey! Wait just a minute there! I thought we defeated you already.
Tom: Yeah! I don't get it. Why did you kidnap me, my father and my uncle and bring us here, sourpuss?!
Overlord: Because we noticed that your lady friends, Amelia, Cloe, Miyuki, Layla and Lila all have stronger elements in I need to extract your powers for my new ultimate weapon. Cole and your future son, Tom are just bait for Amelia, Cloe and Miyuki to get here and once my plan is complete, I will make you, your son and your daughter, Amelia, Cloe, Miyuki, Layla and Cloe disappear permanently while I make Cole suffer into loss and sink of depression.
Lloyd: We will not allow that to happen! You will not lay a single finger on Amelia and the girls!
Tom: Not if we go down in flames without a fight!
Cole: And will not let you hurt Cloe and the others! I will protect her and them!
Overlord: Oh, I know you will that, Cole. But, will you protect Lloyd and Tom?

He asks when one of the wires suddenly come down and I see a sharp needle on the other end of it when it pierces into Lloyd and Tom as they both scream in pain until I quickly rush over to them.

Cole: No! I am not gonna let Lloyd and Tom Hey hurt on my watch. I will protect them!
Miyuki: Not without me you won't, Cole!
Cole: What?

I say as I turn around and see Miyuki standing where the vent and jumps down into the cell to rescue us when she shockingly sees Lloyd and Tom in pain and angrily glares at the Overlord for what he did to her best friend and future nephew.

Overlord: Ahhh! Well, well, well! Look who we have here? If it isn't the sweet and innocent sister and cousin of Amanda Sakura Stone and Cloe Eiyuu Amattarui Stone.
Miyuki: That's Miyuki Hoshizora Stone to you, Overlord!
Overlord: Oh, really? So, you know who I am?
Miyuki: Yes, I do! You have captured my best friend, my brother and my nephew from the future who have done nothing to you and now I'm gonna make sure you pay for all of the damage you've caused! I, Miyuki the Master of Ice and Water, shall sop your evil minds and wrongdoings into shape as I plunge an immense and massive tsunami on the villains of Ninjago for life! Douse yourself and all of your sins into redemption and repent!
Cole: Miyuki!
Tom: Auntie Miyuki!
Lloyd: Mi-Mi! You came back to save us! But, why?
Miyuki: Because I heard all about the Overlord's evil plan and I will not let it go unchecked without a fight.
Cole: Neither will we. Come on, Miyuki! Let's go get these cords off of Lloyd and Tom!
Miyuki: Agreed!

Miyuki says and complies as she and I rip out the cords.

Overlord: No! You fools!

The Overlord shouts when he gets to the other side of the glass as he shoves me hard until I hit my head against the wall as I collapse to the ground and grab my head as it throbs. He then comes over and kicks me when I hear a bone crack. I suddenly see Lloyd, Miyuki and Tom trying pull him off of me and beat him up but the Overlord takes out a knife and tries to strike Miyuki and Tom with it until Lloyd jumps in front of the two and gets stabbed instead on one of his sides as he collapses to the ground and I start to crawl over to the three when the Overlord stops me and presses his foot on my shoulder until I feel a sharp pain shoot through right me.

Tom: DAD! UNCLE COLE!
Miyuki: LLOYD! COLE!
Overlord: You are now doomed, Lloyd! I was trying to extract your best friend and dad's powers to the least painful way and now I will make him endure the exact same excruciating pain he will ever feel in this lifetime.

He says as he gets off of me and I finish crawling over to Lloyd, Miyuki and Tom as she picks him up and lays Lloyd against the wall to check for his bloody wound and Tom tearfully bursts into his father's arms for a warm and tight embrace as I start applying pressure to his cut and he looks at us really shocked and relived.

Miyuki: Lloyd! Lloyd! Lloyd, I am so, so, so, so, sorry for not protecting you! I feel like such an idiot just standing there and not taking the stab instead. But, you saved me, Tom and Cole, why?
Lloyd: Because I love you guys and I don't want anything bad to happen to you.
Cole: And neither do we, Lloyd. Thank you for protecting us!
Lloyd: And thank you for protecting me as well, you guys!
Tom: You're welcome, Dad. But, you and Uncle Cole are hurt pretty badly and we do not know what to do here.
Lloyd: Son, it's okay! We're ninjas and we can handle any injury that comes our way, right, Cole and Miyuki?
Cole: Right!
Miyuki: Absolutely!
Overlord: But, can you four handle this?

The Overlord asks as he casts that spell on me and the others again except this time, it completely paralyzes us and renders the the four of us unconscious.

Overlord: Handle that, Ninja!