I'm Active, I Mean Sexually

“How much for the night?’’  I managed to ask whilst rotating my lust minded head to see if there was  someone somewhere observing us all these while but there was no single soul in sight. I felt relaxed afterwards as I took some moments to really observe the personality in front of me.

She wasn’t extremely beautiful but just normal and tremendously endowed on the chest and behind,but I wonder how it would be down there. A great wonder indeed. It was my hope that  she wouldn’t turn out to be the complaining type I’ve dealt with for sometime now. My prayer was so simple that she doesn’t have too tight things down there to accommodate my rod but I wasn’t expecting a manhole either.

My exhilarating expectations kept brewing up. 
Tonight is my fourth time here if only my memory serves me right.  Newly employed as a supervisor of one of the leading cleaning companies in the city, my salary increased from three digits to four digits and that was more of an answered prayer.  Surprisingly enough, I wasn’t ready for a relationship. But here I was and my plan was to save and save and save enough to be able to go back to my hometown and marry my dream girlfriend. Sighs. As the old saying goes; “body no be firewood”and I’m still a man the last time I checked .
I crave for certain needs to be met and sexual needs was just the major of all these needs.

I was alright with picking ladies from the street, get my sexual needs met and then pay them off. No responsibilities attached and well live a drama free life,of course. I haven’t be receiving the value of my money unfortunately all these encounters I’ve  had on the street had not really enjoyed as expected. It felt like a great failure.     It’s either the customer or lady turns out to complain I’m been too hard on their pussy or I love sex way too much. Tell me, which man doesn’t love sex that much? I’m like “ bitch , I’m paying for your service and I’ve every right to play with your hole”. As inhumane as I sounded, I was doing anything to satisfy my urges. 
It was my hope that this time it doesn’t turn out disappointing as the rest and I just have the assurance that tonight won’t be like any other night.

She bursted the gum in her mouth nearly to my face to switch my mood or arouse my interest? It was a bit of concern at that intense moment. She repositioned her petite handbag which didn’t match her giant persona. I felt she was too big either for herself or as woman, but hey all I needed was sex, nothing short of it. She watched me from head to toe and gave a short daring laughter to imply I cant handle her,to intimidate or bruise my ego as man. Impossible! I tried to bolster up my confidence. 
“ I don’t do small boys!” she said plainly and naively, sort of “ You guys only have the muscles and pacs but fail to deliver when our backs kiss the sheets. I don’t even know the reason why I’m wasting time on you “ she chuckled and turned to leave. 
Wait, why was she leaving when she just got here?, I still raced thoughts through my mind, so I acted by holding her and pulled her back “ just name your price” I insisted. 
“ Sorry I’m not interested” She nearly raised her voice and turned to leave again. I 
hauled her hand dived it straight into my boxers and held it there for some seconds A hand visiting my black mamba moment was all she needed to shut up, I observed her facial expression trying to read every meaning possibly available to counter her earlier actions.

She turned the rest of her body to face me properly with her mouth covering her mouth in  shock. She was amused,she seemed pleased eventually.

“ You seem to have it bigger than I expected” there was a sense of shock in her voice.

“Can you name your price now?’’  I reminded her ignoring her remarks as play boy’s tactics. Get the playboy’s guide book which I was still penning in my mind, I teased my imagination.

“ Where are we going? “ she asked and looked at me seductively and blew me a kiss and I felt I was getting more hard down there. It could tear down my boxers any minute from now. Oh the man in me was erupting like a volcano and I loved it. I cant wait to strip her naked and bury my rod in her hole if only I don’t end up swimming in it. My overtly exhilarating expectations raised on again and this time I felt the pulse on my pulsing vein on my forehead. She spat the gum out finally, it was beginning to spite me and pulled a new one from her bag and then straight into her mouth.
What’s with this girl and gums? An alter ego necessity or what was it? Bad breath? I hope not. 
“I have a waiting taxi” I pointed to the waiting taxi in a distance and she really looked anxious to jump into it.
“ Small boy danger, shall we” she  remarked facetiously to ease me up as she  wrapped her hand across my waist to take charge, a reminder that she had me covered. As she did so, I remember Beyonce’s Run the world aura at that moment making it seems that truly girls rule the world, even in the bedroom. I hate bragging and I wonder where she was getting the signal that truly I am a small boy. I had hopes the things will change once we’re done with a round or two. 
I’m not just huge. I’m also good in using it so, so well. I’m simply active, I mean sexually