I'm Active, I mean Sexually

I forced myself on her leaving no gap between her back and the sea blue painted wall of the bedroom. She  had her finger already on top button of my shirt . I found my tongue slipped into her mouth .She groaned as a response to the lashings the walls of her mouth was receiving. She kissed back hungrily as if she had never had an intimate moments like these all the days of her life. And man, I felt good and mostly relieved because I was living up to this loud bitch’s expectations. My shirt dropped on the bare ceramic floor and she  grasped me by the front of my shorts , pulled me closer to her hungry,desperate self, attempting to gratify the emptiness that had been inside her for long. Now tell me, who is bad and back for more? I tendered a kiss that sloppily made it’s way to her neck ,as a finger trailed up and down to her collarbone, then her hand finally made its way to my well defined chest ,I fully packaged man with my manly smell that doesn’t consist of soap fragrance but a the smell of a brutal, savage man as she managed to say; “your smell is beautiful, baby “she gave in weakly and called me baby? Who  am I to blame her, most people call even their enemies baby their love making when it feels so good, like this very one. I concentrated on her hardened nipples and build hope and lustful fountain around it,she(whatever her name was, I didn’t care anyway) enjoyed it, she complimented a thousand times. 
The firm bud of the nipples were smoothed over gently by my gentle thumb and she felt too good within she eventually went numb. It was magical and I felt like I was watching the world greatest porn stars I’m action. She only sipped in the pleasure that was sweeping through her system.She loved it,she confessed it again over a thousand times. 
Finally, my  hand flashed to her  back, racing the flesh up and down , tracing her curvature before settling to the mould of her big fat ass. She had the individual of ass a man could get lost in it, trade his soul for it. Such a major turn on. Besides, her melanin was undeniable beautiful. An African girl with curves as tricky as mountain,full good hips with big rounded buttocks, my delight. She  broke free from me and settled at the edge of the bed whilst unbuckling the belt of my shorts as it fell to my feet pelving out my fully hardened black cock that had been hiding all these while was finally set free. It was impressively huge,i felt she haven’t seen any all the days of her life. She admired it for it’s complexion which served more as symbol of the perfect description of a black man,the veins around it, spoke for itself . Slowly, she twisted the shaft as her tongue dance all over the tip, gently taking the full meat into her mouth as she sucked and jerked. Bubbling up and down, I  inhaled deeply and slowly panted heavily. I couldn’t stand the pleasure anymore and in a swift action, pushed her on the bed as her back kissed the sheets and took control over her body. 
I licked her from head to toe then slowly commenced to kiss her legs and then to her toes.  I stuck her toes in my mouth and sucked them hungrily as she pushed them into my mouth to enjoy more of the fetish. It worked magic as planned. I rolled my tongue from her toes slowly back to  her clitoris a woman’s pleasure point and dragged her to the edge of the bed in a manner that she was seated with her legs touching the carpeted floor , then went on my knees and buried my face in her pussy and rolled my tongue over her clitoris. She held my head and her breathing ceased consistently.  She confessed it was the first time she had had someone stick his tongue down there and was I surprised, yes I was. I felt she was lying juts to make me feel good and I know I felt good rather than bruised. As soon as I momentarily lifted my mouth from her dripping pussy wet , she grabbed my head again and  buried it in the there for several long minutes which fuck! I lost count anyway. I began to licked her cunt as if my survival depended so much on it makes and seriously that day, it did didn’t on it. I drew closer to her and slapped my dick on her slightly bushy pussy and she gave me a meaningful look that screamed out  loud that I should stop the delay and bury my rod into her hole. I spat on her pussy and grasped her shoulders and guided my rod slowly and shove through her tight but accommodating hole as I felt my veins roll through all the way through with desire and skill. My pelvis hit in between her thighs and with each thrust we  both groaned in pleasure.
I raised her legs in the air and with a powerful thrust, I buried my rod into her asshole and she cried in pain but I later noticed she was enjoying . She held my ass to quicken my pace on her and I did just that as our bodies heated up with sweats. I grinded hard on her beloved hole and fucked both holes occasionally and she seemed to enjoying the tasting of both holes at the same time. My pace slowed and she held me tighter to herself and before I could realize, I released loads of cum in her hole.
I rolled off her and realized the entire sheets was wet. Though I wasn’t looking at her directly, I realized she was beaming with smiles. Her hand fell on my chest as we both heaved heavily as if we are in some kind of “ heaving competition”
“ I want to tell you something…” she interrupted the sounds of our heavings.
“ Something to say? “ I asked wondering what she wanted to say. 
I  quickly remembered I fucked her raw without a condom and I wondered which of the holes did I released into. I stupidly touched my dick and I realized she wondered what I was thinking.
“ No worries. I just want to let you know that I’m a married woman and I’m not a whore. I found myself on the street because I’ve been starving. My husband doesn’t have time for me…” she was getting teary. 
I said nothing but waited patiently for her to finish her story. I realized that was the reason why she was tighter than any other lady I’ve picked on the street.
“ I like you and I would love us to have more of such great times like this” she said looking damn straight into my eyeballs,as she was trying to cast some spell on me for more fuck sessions. 
“ I don’t say no to any hole though provided there are no strings attached.”
“Small boy danger…”
“ I’m Peter” I corrected her.
“Peter I really like you and I have never felt this way”
“ I’m more interested to have more of you bitch “ 
“ I’m Sandra” she corrected. 
“ Sorry about that “ I apologized and we both bursted into hilarious laughter.
“ Guess what ..” I  asked and winked.
“ I’m hard again” I said and licked my lips and rolled on her. 
I wonder which hole to start with this time around, a tale to tell some other time as the curtains went darker for our more explicit encounters.