I'm Active, I mean Sexually

We made intense eye contact. Slowly, we  both interlocked lips. I cant calculate how fast my tongue landed in her mouth . For a moment I  thought I was dreaming. I was actually tongue skiing a whore one of the few things I’ve never done before. I massaged her tongue with mine as she did same to me vigorously. I explored her neck like a map, trying to find my missing treasure in her. As gently as I felt she was gradually getting aroused and let out a soft moan.
The Student was succumbing to the Teacher, who happens to be me. My imagination was running wild aga
“ Small boy danger!” 
I wished she could stop addressing me as such as I’m already in my mid 30’s . My hands were caressing her soft and firm breasts. Damn, those were perky, quite not what I was expecting I appreciated them. I slowly try lifting her light blouse and stick my face on her nipple as hard it it responded to my magical touch, but she stopped me along the way to indicate 
“ we’re not alone” and looked at the driver behind the wheels. 
“ Have fun bitch!”  the driver said from the front seat as if he had been watching  us all these while and I noticed she wasn’t really comfortable . 
I moved my hand into her undies and realized she was already wet down there.  I touched the lips of her pussy and she was unable to stand the pleasure that was running through every fibre of her being. She licked her lips and ended up pushing herself in the seat but couldn’t  stop moaning intently. It was beautiful like a siren calling her victims to her doom and this time, it was me. I quickened my A game. I play around her vagina as she panted more and begged me to exploit her heaven faster and much more faster.
“ Driver get us home ASAP” she called out to the driver whilst holding my hand and ended up pushing it further into her hole.  I was badly hardly and could feel my 8 inches dick screaming at my briefs to pave way for him to take action within the shortest possible time.
We were both eager to have more than enough of each other.