0.30

Mackenzie's POV

The boys hand was still hooked to mine as we were walking down the street. Devinity was following us quietly.

"So what's both of your names?" The boy asked as he kept walking.

"Why do you-" Devinity started saying before I looked back at her and glared. This may be the only chance we could get help and I wanted to take the opportunity. Even if he was going to murder us, we were eventually going to die out here.

"My names Mackenzie and her name is Devinity." I told him pointing to Devinity when I said her name.

"Pretty names. Well, we're here! Choose anything you want and I'll pay for it." The boy told us.

Devinity and I looked at eachother with huge smiles on our faces. I looked at the boy and smiled, making him smile.

Devinity and I ran into the store filled with snacks, drinks, and clothes. I didn't want to be too greedy so I picked out a new pair of shoes, leggings, a croptop, and a bag of chips and water.

Devinity on the other hand, got 3 outfits, a sandwich and chips, and two bags of chips. I thought it was a lot but Devinity reassured me that it wasn't.

We soon found the boy and walked over to him. The boy smiled when he saw we had things in our hands and smiles on our faces.

"Okay come over here." He said and lead his way to the cash register. He payed for everything and it came out to be $167.

I gasped at the price. "You didn't have to pay $167 dollars on two random girls." I told him.

"It's fine. I like to help people in need. It makes me happy that I get to cheer someone up." He smiled as he thought about it.

"Hey Kenz I think we should get back to the stuff we actually do have." Devinity laughed. I smiled and nodded.

"I'm Johnny Orlando by the way." he told me and shook my hand "I'm going to come over to your spot everyday to help you guys."

I opened my mouth in shock. "No no no, you don't need to do that." I told him smiling.

"I don't need too but I want too." Johnny said to us. I felt a tear slip out of my eye.

Johnny saw my tear and hugged me. "Aw you don't need to cry!" he whispered.

"I don't know why you're even helping us." I cried into his chest. Johnny rubbed my back and kept hugging me.

Soon after, Devinity and I walked back to our stuff with huge smiles on our faces because of Johnny.

authors note
hehe now that i exposed this account on my main by accident, follow my main sunnystarss  thanks hehe

don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me!!

have a great day / night babes!!