-Pansy-

"Yes! I hate him so much, his gang are a bunch of idiots as well." I complain to Elena as we walk to the same classroom, our first lesson at Hogwarts. "I would hate being Slytherin, i don't want to deal with them lot." She rolls her eyes and Pansy Parkinson approaches. "Hey listen, I've heard what you two idiots have been saying about my friends. You dare say that again and i will expel you both!" Pansy comes close to us so we can feel her hot breath blow on us. "What is it with expelling students, is that all you will do? Or will you kill me?" I giggle and Elena leaves since she doesn't like fighting. "I'm going to Snape, he'll deal with you." She pushes past me and knocks a book out of my grip. I don't say anything, i will be late for class.

Elena looks at me with the 'what did you just do' look, i sit next to her and i get my books out. "Alright students, welcome to your first lesson in this school! I am Professor Flitwick, i am the Charms teacher. We will be learning a very common spell, Winguardian Leviosa. Now, my helper will hand over feathers and i will demonstrate." Professor Flitwick announces with his joyful attitude. Elena and i have a feather and then McGonagall and Pansy Parkinson storm into the classroom. "Lillian Lestrange please."

McGonagall looks at me like she's disappointed. I walk out of the classroom and I'm guessing we are walking to McGonagall's office. Pansy slams the door and Pansy and i sit down. "So girls, another incident involving Lillian has occurred." She disappointingly sneered at me. "She made fun of my friends, she said she wants to kill them tomorrow and she's making a plan." Pansy tries to say without a smile since she's making it up. "You sound just like a child right now Pansy..." What is it with McGonagall and interrupting my speaking? "Lillian, two times now that you've been in my office. Don't you think your attitude should change? You have detention with Snape after the last lesson because you stabbed Malfoy and now what am i going to do with you?" "Listen Professor, you should know Draco's gang. They are lying! You know it, you just want to blame everything on me. Good lord!" I storm out of the room before McGonagall can say anything. "Tell Lillian it's one hundred points off Slytherin. I've had enough." I can hear McGonagall say to Pansy.

It's not my fault Slytherin's are trouble makers, it's not my fault I'm like this. "One hundred points off Slytherin you fool, you should've just went along with the lie." Pansy says absolutely fuming. "I'm not going along with the lie! Are you crazy? At least i don't get another detention." I roll my eyes and she sways her ponytail in my face.

"Hey Lillian, what happened?" Papaya asks as she passes me in the corridor. "Pansy happened. You know, Draco's gang?" I roll my eyes and she looks like she's offended. "You can't bully the hottest boy in school's gang Lillian." She rolls her eyes as well. "I don't bully them, they bully me! McGonagall, likes to give me detentions with Snape." I don't know if Snape's nice but he doesn't sound like it. "Snape! Professor Snape? You're in for a wild one." Papaya awkwardly says and Georgina meets us. "What's happening you lot?" Georgina interrupts as I'm about to speak. "She was just saying..." I finally interrupt someone, i think i deserve an award for that since others like to interrupt me. "I can speak for myself Papaya. I was just talking about Pansy Parkinson, you know? The ugly one? The short haired bitch." I say quietly so no teachers or other students can here. "We also got one hundred points off Slytherin. Sorry girls, it wasn't my fault though. Maybe Draco's gang should learn a lesson to stop lying then we won't lose points!" I say because I'm really annoyed.

Lunchtime

I come for dinner early with Quinn and I'm opposite Draco on the bench. "Do you have a new girlfriend Malfoy? If I'm being honest, even Neville would be prettier if he was a girl compared to Plantsy Parkinson." I giggle and Quinn looks uncomfortable. "Shut up Lestrange, what do you know? I'm so excited for after school, well done for getting us a detention." He sighs and looks at Pansy, who is further down the table. "It's not my fault YOU got a detention Malfoy, i didn't call someone Mudblood, you did. I'm starting to think you're obsessed with me. You seem to sit across me every time we're on this table." I giggle at how truthful I'm being. "Stop acting like you own the place Lestrange, you're first year. Don't forget that." Crabbe smirks and i want to punch him but i don't. "Listen boys, stop bullying my friend Lillian. She is really nice and doesn't deserve you doing this to her, have you talked to her properly like you're her friend?" Quinn speaks up and everyone looks shocked, even i do. "Stop talking. We are not Lillian's friends, she doesn't deserve to be part of a group like us." Goyle smiles and Draco punches his arm, Quinn and i laugh.

After everyone is in the hall, plates of food are carried out. I grab the plate of potatoes and share it with Quinn before Draco gets his filthy hands on it.

-Elena's POV-

It is currently lunchtime and i see some beef with Lillian and Draco, another blonde girl is sat next to her, I'm not sure who it is, Luna doesn't either. I know Slytherin's are all badass and stuff but Lillian, Lillian is something else. As much as i know her, she's kind but seems to crave the drama really. Of course she has had a hard life, poor girl, she has never known her parents only her mother, her mother sounds like a right one! Bombing her out! That's not what you do to your daughter, Luna agrees that's not right as well. I've met two friends, a girl called Ginny from Gryffindor, she's really nice and i think we will be really good friends, Luna thinks so too. I've met another girl from Hufflepuff called Nina and Luna says Hufflepuffs are the sweetest souls you'll ever find! "The chicken is really nice Luna, but what about the vegetarians?" I ask my sister who is chomping on chicken as well. "I agree, it's delicious! There are vegetarian options, my friend Susan Bones is vegetarian. It's funny because her last name is Bones, like animal bones." She giggles and i laugh.