Chapter 2

*3rd POV*
(The picture above is your fluffy baby fox 😉)

"Fweeehhh....", Paca slammed down the farmer's scythe.

"The 3rd stage is a love simulator. Tokimeki Egg Murasaki no Ue--, why is the air so bad even through we're outdoors?", everyone gave a tense aura. They were gathered to a farm which filled by alpacas. Iride was busy playing to a Panda figure while our heroine is riding a horse called "Yukimura" which Aikawa guide it by its harness with Fuyu the fox rested on his head.

"Akatsuki, stop. Don't move!", Kudou knocked off the creature that was on Iride's head, rolled on to the ground..

"Fehhh. Feh fweeehhh.", Paca hovered over his favorite creature, feeling a bit hurt.

"Look these are Pakameras."
"Pakamera?", Kudou repeated.
"These camera robot populated the entire 13th avenue, and their eyes are actually made of camera lenses. If the camera along this avenue are the mains, while the others were sub-cameras. Aside from outdoor footage, they are equipped with tracking abilities which enables them fo provide more realistic footage. Next, I'll brief you on the Genome Tower and other facilities on this avenue, which you are free to use.", Paca explained.

'With the use of those Pakameras, he's always aware of our actions and such. They will be his Eyes on the air.', (L/n) thought as Aikawa guide the horse towards the group.

"However, entry to any floor above the 51st floor of the tower is prohibited. Trespassers will be severely punished so please watch out.", Paca tip his hat, shadowing his glowing eye.

"Now I shall explain the rules. Please raise the girl that will hatch from this egg.", He revealed a giant egg in front of everyone.

"And then, please help her develop a relationship with campus idol Hikaru Genji-kun."

"So its a simulator combines with love and nurturing.", Oshigiri muttered. Iride and Roromori were fascinated about the egg.

"Cool! It looks like a dinosaur egg!"

"Alpaca-kun, hand me a drill! I want to look inside.", Roromori knock softly on the egg's shell.

"No, you can't. The girl's essence will flow out.", he refused.

"The girl's essence?!"

"By the way, it can be more than 4 streamers this time. There is no upper limit. You can either recommend yourself or someone else. Please discuss this carefully before making a decision.", he soon left us alone, making us to decide on who will raise the egg.

"If it's to do with raising, then it has to be you, Tiny woman.", Kudou recommended Inaba who shyly hid behind Iride.

"Did you call Tinytsuki, right?", he asked.

"Nah. I didn't."

"If its a love game, Sr. Aikawa can do the job." (L/n) recommended the male beside her after getting off of Yukimura.

💤💤💤 "He's asleep again.", she giggled.

"Is that...ok?", Sarayashiki asked worriedly.

"Makimaki, at least close your eyes. You know you'll get dry eyes.", Roromori shutted his eyes close.

"I would like to participate as well.", Iride volunteered.

"He's not learning anything from before. What an idiot."

"How about you, Anya-kun?"

"I'm not interested!", Kudou denied.

"(L/n)-san, how about you?", Iride asked the (h/c)nette.