~Ponyboy Curtis~

You and y/f/n were heading to the nightly double to watch another one of  beach movies they are playing again

   You and y/f/n were heading to the nightly double to watch another one of  beach movies they are playing again. You and y/f/n crawl under the hole in a fence heading towards the sitting area seeing the famous Dallas Winston or Dally to his close friends.

   He falls out of his chair as you walk past. You laugh catching the attention of Ponyboy Curtis, Pony and you are on the track team together and have a couple class together. He sees you walking past a winks at you. You wink and smile back and go sit right behind him.

   "Well you friend caused quite a scene didn't he." You said laughing to Ponyboy.

   "Trying to impress the red head sure got her mad though." Pony said turning towards you. You stick you hand out.

   "I'm y/n y/l/n, we do track together and have a couple classes in school together, just never got around to introduce myself." You say as he takes you hand shaking it

  "Well I'm Ponyboy Curtis, this might be very forward but would you like to go to the Dingo and get a coke Friday night?" He says looking down and a light pink dust his cheeks.

   "I would like that very Ponyboy, as long as I can meet the infamous gang of yours?" You cock your eyebrow at him. 

  "As long as they don't try to steal you away from me." He says smirking.

"I don't think that going to happen, but pick me up at 7 o'clock and we'll get a coke." You say turning back to the movie

A/n
This sucks but it cute