~Dallas Winston~

You leaned against the door frame as Dallas walks in all beat up

"Care to explain what you could possibly be doing at." You glance at the clock. "3 am to come back to you worried girlfriend all beat up." You say angry.
He grimaces as he knows it made but he had a good reason for coming home late.

"Well you see this guy was talking about how gorgeous you are and how he like to place he heads on my girl so I fucking punched him and it resulted into an all out fight is that so hard to believe." He says, you roll you eyes and sigh grabbing his hand pulling him to the bath room.

"Sit on the tub so I can fix you up." You say as you grab the first aid kit and step between his legs placing the kit next to his leg and wipe his cuts with alcohol  before placing a kiss on them. Dally plays with the end of your dress before placing his head on your stomach.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with you Dallas Winston." You wrap your around his shoulders running your hands through his hair.

He chuckles, "I believe I should be asking you that question Y/N you been do good to me and the gang." He stands up and kisses you softly on the lips and pulls away leading you to the bedroom.

A/n
Sorry I've been gone school is getting tough and I'm have cross country practice in the mornings three days a week and meets on Saturdays and then homework so I'll try to write more soon 😁