~Sodapop Curtis~

Sodapop's POV:

I sit staring at the wall wondering why sandy left. I loved her I truly did guess she didn't love me as much back. I planned on marrying her guess she didn't want me as much as I wanted her. Darry and Pony are getting along better but I feel like I'm drowning maybe I just want the negativity to leave from my head put up a front nobody got to know I'm broken.

~Knock~ ~Knock~
"Come in." I say drained from any emotion in my voice I turn to see y/n standing at the door dressed in a pair of mom jeans and a slightly oversized t-shirt.

"Hey Pepsi you all right you been staring at the wall for a good couple minutes." She ask in her soft voice I have fallen in love with over the years of knowing her.

I turn to her and shot her my movie star smile even though it's fake "peachy y/n what you doing over here?" I ask I get up shrugging off my flannel leaving me in my t-shirt and jeans. Putting in on the desk chair before sitting back down.

"Pepsi I've known you since we were tiny tots in kindergarten I know you are not alright about the whole sandy thing so I here to cheer you up!" She jumps her long y/c hair bouncing up and down. She grabs my hands and my DX hat putting it on her head pulling me out to her old Chevy.

"Where we going y/n?" I say hopping in the truck as she hopes into the drivers sit starting the engine and drives.

"An adventure Pepsi who doesn't like adventures!" She smiles and she's only been around me for 10 minutes and she already making me feel better.

A/n
Sorry this took so long to come out stuff happened and I was not happy for awhile and didn't feel like updating I may or may not make and authors note explaining what happened I try to update soon ❤️