Drive

ELLIOT'S POV

the flight back from greece to Manhattan was quite but cosy, im driving to Olivia's appartment and watch her sleep, beuatifull and peacefull. i wake her up and we walk in her apartment, Well walk? i lifted her up and dropped her in her bed. wich made her chuckle,

THIS PART IS NOT A POV

Olivia winked at Elliot and said to ' Come closer' Elliot sat down on the bed awkwardly,, before they knew, Olivia started kissing Elliot rough and Passionate

Elliot let a moan slip and smiled, Elliot slowly moved his arm to Olivia's bra, but she slapped his hand away, ' i-i-im not ready' Elliot nodded honest ' its okay liv.. whenever you are ready okay?' Olivia nodded, ' So.. uh what are we' asked Olivia shyly ' what do you want us to be?' ' we could like try and date, boy/girl friend you know' Elliot nodded trying to hide his happiness and kissed her on her cheek, ' i love you liv' ' i love you to ell'

THE NEXT MORNING.

' its my first day back to work' said Olivia with a tiny jump in her voice, ' maybe you could come with me and talk to, you now Cragen' ' no way that he's gonna hire me back liv' ' you were a great cop El, you still are and he knows it' ' Fine' muttered Elliot trying to hide his happiness!

they drove to the precint, Olivia walked up to her desk and saw cupcakes and balloons, she smiled, Elliot walked behind her, he looked around ' nothing changed' muttered Elliot in her ear, ' Welcome back' smiled fin at her.

' Wait you got to be kidding me' ' whats wrong Fin?' asked Olvia frightened, ' Elliot Stabler?' Olviia calmed down and Nodded, ' So this is Elliot Stabler' said Amanda and Nick at the same time smirking at each other,

Cragen came walking out of his office ' Welcome Back Oliv-' ' Wait, Elliot?' hesitated Cragen now.

' Yes, Cest moi' smiled Elliot,

' Cragen can we talk in your office?' ' Sure' nodded Cragen still flabbergasted, the three of them sat down in his office.

' So Elliot how are you?' ' Im good thanks sir' ' i know were a little bit understaffed lately, and your searching for a replacement for munch, i uh found one' ' I have to talk to IAB but im thinking we have a replacement'

' wait seriously for real' chuckeled Elliot nervous, Cragen just nodded, ' Welcome back to svu'