Kian Imagine

I took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves.

After today, I was going o be married to the love of my life.

Before I knew what was going on, I was walking down the isle, my father by my side. All eyes were on me, and I blushed, advertising my eyes to the pathway of flower petals below my feet.

When I finally gained the courage to look up, I locked eyes with Kian. He looked amazing, from his quiffed hair to his black tux. He smiled at me wait glossy eyes.

I finally reached the podium where he was standing, never breaking eye contact with my future husband.

We each said our vows, promising to love each other no matter what. But w didn't need vows for that, it was an unspoken promise that we shared. After what seemed like forever, the pope spoke the words I had been waiting for. "You may now kiss the bride." he smiled.

Kian rushed to wrap his arms around my waist, smashing hid lips onto mine. The kiss was one I would remember forever. Sparks ran through my body, and I closed my eyes, trying to remember every detail of our first kiss as a married couple.

He pulled away, and placed his forehead against mine. He smiled at me, his eyes shining. "I love you," he whispered, just loud enough for just me to hear.