Trevor Imagine

Trevor had decided to bring you to the studio with him, so you could watch him create his first album. However, he kept getting distracted, glancing over to you and smiling when he was supposed to be singing.

After recording a few songs, the producer called for a break and left to pick up some lunch for himself, leaving you and Trevor alone in the recording room.

He immediately walked over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist. He hugged you for a moment before loosening his grip and resting his forehead on yours. "You keep distracting me..." He chuckled.

His hot breath tickled your lips, causing you to smile. "I'm not even doing doing anything to distract you!" You laugh.

"Well when you're here I don'r want to do anything but this," he explained, softly brushing his lips against yours. You shift forward slightly into the kiss, deepening it. You felt his tongue slightly graze over your bottom lip, his fingertips pressing into the small of your back. You had just reached up to knot your fingers into Trevor's hair when you heard the door swing open, his producer rushing in.

He rolled his eyes when he caught sight of you and your boyfriend. "Cmon do that later! Time is ticking and I need you over here," the man pressed.

Trevor rolled his eyes, sighing. "I love you." he whispered, quickly pecking you on the lips before he returned to the booth to finish recording.