Chapter 9

JIHO P.O.V

It was too dark. I feel afraid. I regret coming to Korean & I hate my dad I want him now. Mom & Dad..please save me..

I heard a laughing sound. It's her. The same girl who kidnapped me first day. Why is she doing this to me.

"Hey don't cry? Your mom is not hear. Don't cry baby.If you did what I told you then you'll be enjoying your day today bitch." She said.

She is wearing a mask. And I can smell the same scent I smell before. But it smell like Moonbin scent but he is a boy.

"Why are you doing this to me? I don't even want to hurt my friends" I said.

"You really don't know because of you I lost so many things. I lost the person I loved before I lost my best friend I lost my crush. You killed my boyfriend you psycho. You killed your own brother." Crying she said.

She hit my face that I felt the bloody taste to my mouth she hit me 5 times without stopping. I fell down. My legs gave up. I don't wanna fight her. She ripped my frock. Threw my purse to my leg and it hurt. Even when she was hitting me the only thing I can think was the word 'BROTHER'.

'I had enough of her now. You bad psycho. Stay away from Jungkook , Moonbin and yooa. You bad bitch. I had fun today. My stress is fully gone. Throw her out." She said.

My voice was shaking but I want to ask her this question.

" I..I don't have a brother..I didn't kill anyone." I said.

"What did you say bitch. How did you forget your one & only brother who was always with you. Fuck. Didn't your mom tell you anything. Don't act innocent you fucking bitch. Throw her. She said.

" But her dress is rip. Is it okay??." One person told her. I think it's someone who work for her.

"What did you say??? fucking Hoe. Get her out." She said.

Without even thinking they throw me out. That's when I saw the light. I didn't felt any safety but felt some kind of safe. How can I go to Jin now. He will probably ask me what happened. But I can't even walk. Oh shit..what should I do??

JIN P.O.V

Why is she late?
Is she near somewhere?
Should I go?
Should I search for her?
Should I call binnie?
Or
Should I call Jungkook?
What should I do. I should not panick now.

Yes. I should call Moonbin. Yes he know more about her. As I'm searching for her I phoned Moonbin.

"Hello Jin hyun. Having fun with Jiho?" Binnie asked.

"Bi..n..n.i do you have Jihos number by the way." I said with a weak voice.

"No Hyung. Why did you lost her. You didn't right??. Binnie asked.

I was looking everywhere that I didn't herad what binnie said.But I heard some kind of soft but a girl voice who is talking. I went to that side. My God.......JIHO WHAT HAPPENED TO HER???.

"Binnie I'll call you later." I put a end to the call and went near Jiho.

MOONBIN P.O.V

Did something happened? Why did Jin hyun voice was panicking? I don't feel good.I should call them.

"Jin Hyung pick up your phone......shit he is not talking.. waiting is good now." I said to myself.

"Binnie who called you I ordered ramen come eat we have to go home too." Jk said.

"I'll come." I said.

JIN P.O.V

"Jiho what happened to you?" I asked.

"I felt down." Jiho said.

"This hard? Don't lie." I said with tears on my eyes.

"I didn't one fall one step..I rolled down down. Can you help me to stand up Jin." Jiho said.

" We should go to hospital." I said.

"Please I don't want to. I want to go home & sleep. Please." Jiho said.

"But jiho." " Please" jiho said.

I got her to my hand I take her to my vehicle. She fall sleep while going so I stopped to get she some medicine. Then I woke her up & put medicine to her. And again got on the Jeep and took her to her house.

While going binnie called me.

"Jiho, binnie calling me. What should I tell him?" I asked.

" Tell him.........I'm going home because I'm tired." Jiho said.

"Oh okay.." I took the phone and got a earful of scolding from binnie and told him what she said. I drop her to her home and cooked her a dinner and went home. I'm really lost I don't know what to do..

JIHO P.O.V

Jin cooked me foods and went home. I felt sorry to him. He looked lost. Should I tell him what Happened?. No I should not. I went to sleep without even eating.

I heard someone knocking to my room door. I don't know who that is but felt scared.

HI LOVES....I MISSED U ALL. THANK YOU READING THIS FANFICTION & FEEL FREE TO DM ME..IN INSTAGRAM jinni474. I'm sorry for getting a long holiday..I'm trying my best to update my story.. sorry if the story is boring...and thank you...please support BTS, OH MY GIRLS & ASTRO💜💜💜