Important

Warnings

This book may include depressing thought and or actions. It will have foul and maybe harmful language.
There will be a warning in the beginning and right before any triggering and or sexual acts. There will also be an end and rap up for what happened.

End of warnings

Each actual chapter after the prologue there will be a part of a mystery. And there will be a choice you have to make before a certain time. I will give you until two weeks after each choice to decide. If no one decides it will be up to me and you may not like the outcome so I suggest you vote.

There are mysteries behind this book,  there has been a before and there will be an after. The choice of it being a book will be up to you.

If any of you readers can figure out what one of the mysteries are and the answer I will give you the one chapter before everyone else via DM. And you can judge it and edit it mildly if you decide.

If you haven't noticed, I changed the description and title for I found it was not fitting. If you don't like it? To bad, the story hasn't even been up for a day. I'm sorry if I offend you, I just realized I forgot an entire character that is really important for that's why I changed it.

There is no schedule for this book, so when I update I update just like all of my other books. Sometimes its just hard to get inspiration and or actually put my thoughts to action. I will get better on updates. I swear.

~Phionex out