Chapter Two

Warning, in the police station Phionex mentions some very violent descriptions of what Vernon wished to happen. This could be triggering to some people.

Phionex's Pov.

"Wake up you two, it's time to go. We don't want to miss the train, do we?" Auntie Petunia asked sweetly, shaking us lightly.

I look over at Harry who rolled away, still sleeping. 'Harry remember the last time we missed the train? What did Professor Snape say?' I reminded my grumpy brother. He roles over, looks at me with a mixture of a glare and a stoic expression.

"Come on you two, let's go eat breakfast. Dudley decided to try to help me cook. I think he needs some lessons." Auntie Petunia chuckled, and we joined her.

Heading out of the room, I smell something amazing. I grab the railing and hop over it. Landing without a sound.

"Your getting even quieter, I don't know if I should be proud, or scared." Harry said walking down like a normal person.

'Hmmm probably proud. If you where any other person I would say scared in a heartbeat.' I noted turning around to him.

We walked into the dining room and suddenly that wonderful aroma turns smokey and sour.

"Dudley?" Auntie Petunia turns towards the kitchen. "What happened?!"

I see Dudley slowly back away from the oven, which is now in flames. Harry rushes over and grabs the pan of, now burnt, eggs out of our cousin's  hands. I see some oven mitts and quickly pull them on while slaming the oven open. I take out the hash browns before they burnt and shut off the oven.

"Sorry, I guess I don't have a nack for cooking." Dudley murmured shyly.

'It's fine,' I sigh. 'I can fix it.'

While I fix the food, Harry goes upstairs to grab our things. Meanwhile Aunty Petunia sets the table for the four of us. I place the food on the table just as Harry sits down.

'Foods done!' I smile, sitting down in my seat. After a few bites of food Aunty gave me praise on the food.

'It was Dudley who cooked it. I just scraped off the burnt areas. Next time have someone supervise until your done. It might not cause a fire.' I laugh jokingly.

"So, what magic do you two use the most?" Aunt Petunia asked looking at the time.

"Glamour" Harry responded for us immediately.

"May I ask what that is?" Dudley asked.

I sigh and look at Harry, he pointed at me and mouthed 'you do it.' I rolled my eyes and rolled my shoulders. Getting comfortable before speaking.

'Glamour is a magic that is used to change or hide ones appearance. It would be safe to assume you two would understand why this is most commonly used?' I explained carefully. They nodded as an agreement to my query, guilt in there eyes.

'Hey, it's not your fault. Also, I forgot to say happy fifteen birthday Dudley!' I smiled to my lovable cousin. Harry got up and grabbed the present we made for him from ou-m-the cupboard. It was wrapped in some scrapes of parchment and tied together with a piece of rope.

When handed to him, Dudley carefully unwrapped the present and teared up. It was a photo of the four of us. The only one that was ever taken. It showed Aunt Petunia smiling with an arm around Harry and Dudley and I was on her shoulders. Dudley just turned six. It was a lot easier to go out on outings like that when we where younger. Unc- no, that vermin- became more suspicious when we got older, making outing scarce until they couldn't take us anymore.