Vacation Part 2

Billie had gone all out for our vacation. We had maids. We had a chef. He made us a really nice dinner for after our...exercise. We sat out on the balcony attached to our bedroom and looked at the ocean views as we finished drinking some post-dinner wine.

"You know. I really am glad we got to do that together for the first time." I said with a smile. I know Billie always got upset that my first time with a girl wasn't with her but her first time going all the way with a girl was with me. This was our first time doing something together and it went so good. 

She looked at me and smiled, grabbing my hand, "Me too baby girl. I fuck you better than anyone else ever has right?"

"Bil! You're so competitive. Yes. It's not all about that anyway. When I look into your eyes when I get off it hits differently, as soft and weird as that sounds. When I had sex with Lily, I never told you this but I thought about how it wasn't the same as doing it with you right after. It wasn't bad... by any means," Billie rolled her eyes and motioned with her hand to continue, "but the connection wasn't there, she didn't look at me the same way and I didn't look at her like that. I didn't crave her how I crave you. I need you."

Billie kissed my lips and rubbed her nose on mine, "I feel the exact same way Cleo. Just watching you climax is literally almost enough to make me climax," she laughed, "the connection is insane, I have never had it with someone else and never ever will. It's actually really scary." She looked down at her hands. 

I ran my fingers through her hair. "Why is it scary baby? I'm all yours."

"Because I don't always know what you're thinking and how you're feeling. I mean I guess that's just the thing with relationships. I know I love you more. It's so obvious. I think about you all the time. I think about the future but I'm too scared to even bring it up because I don't want to seem like some clingy bitch..." she looked up at me, "I know you might have been the clingy one at first, but now I am."

"Baby, I think about our future too and love you just as much as you love me. I promise. I have no plans of leaving you. Who else would put up with my crazy ass?" I laughed. 

She laughed. "A lot of people...you're gorgeous. You left me and in a few hours had a gorgeous hook up. You're a catch." I felt so bad about fucking Lily. It wasn't worth it. It hurt Billie so bad and I don't think she will ever trust me again. Sometimes I would wake up at night to her going through my phone. I would just pretend to be sleeping. If it makes her feel better to do that then I want her to. I loved her. 

"May I remind you that you're Billie fucking Eilish? Bad bitch? Sexy as fuck? #1 girl to turn straight girls gay? Baby, I would never leave you. Never. I might have fucked up and hooked up with a random, but she wasn't you. I think about us long term. I want to have a family with you."

She perked up and rubbed my thigh with her hand, "I want to marry you. And I want you to get pregnant and have our kids. And never work because I want to home school my kids like I was home schooled. And you teach them dance and I'll teach them music.  I want our kids to have your freckles and sense of humor. I want to get in bed with you and all of our kids every night and stop going on tour."

That was deep. I didn't know Billie believed in marriage, let alone wanted kids. Or thought about either with me. 

I teared up, she smiled and wiped my eye. "Cleo you're making me into a soft bitch. Stop it."

I smiled back, "I love you Bil. I want to have your babies and be your wife too."

"Promise?" she asked, and stuck her pinky finger out. 

"I promise," I interlocked my pinky finger with hers and kissed her cheek. I laid my head on her shoulder and we watched the ocean waves crash in front of the sunset.