hii

Here is where everything start, I was in my sister's house I was the end of my summer break, it was so warm outside and the air-conditioning wasn't working that right that day, it was pretty warm inside too, so I was in the sofa laying , scrolling on Instagram but you know by 2016 it was so different like it's now, and in the little magnifying glass was full of suggestions of new people, usually people that know someone we do know or people that follow similar pages, anyway I used to loved that section, and find primary school friends or some mates of highschool, so that day for reason I went there scrolling and following people, and there she was, this girl, honestly when I saw her picture I kinda woke up of my Instagram session. 
  The weird thing about her was that we didn't have anything in common, at least on Instagram, no friends in common but pages in common, nothing.
  But there she was in my suggestions, her picture was something I never saw in Argentina, she was there with her cowboy hat, and her usa bikini and the most beautiful smile you guys have ever seen, when I opened her Instagram I was full of pictures of her and her family and friends. And always that smile.
  I decided to like some of her pictures and sent her a really deep message, just joking I just sent a hii yes a "hii" with two i's, when I sent it I wasn't thinking about it but some minutes after it I was panicking, why? I don't know I didn't know her and she was from a really far away country but I was so excited and nervous about that message.
  Guys the most exciting part of this, was on the next day when I got a message back from her why she answered me I don't know! But I was just so happy it was weird Nat this point because I was happy for a message from someone I didn't know, anyway it was a hi with one i. I immediately message her back with a "how r u? " Trying to look cool with those abbreviations, she replied me back and I ask her like " do you have WhatsApp?".
   Obviously with the idea of talking with messages and trying to see if she was like interested on talking, I just thought it was so cool talking with someone so far away, and I was learning English at that point so I thought it was cooler!, But she replied with a no, and me kind of insistent and now that I am thinking about it annoying too, I asked her back and "what's your Facebook?" Maybe we could still talk in messenger, always positive like a good Argentinian hahaha.
  And she replied me "same as ig lol" luckily I didn't get the kind of sarcasm of that lol and I focused more about trying to understand what ig was! As you can see my English wasn't the best one at that point. After some minutes of google what it was. I finally realized that it was Instagram and I looked her up on Facebook. And I sent her a friend request.
  After some hours of waiting, because you guys gotta know that I am the most impatient guy of the world. I sent her another message on ig, it was like " hey I sent you a friend request on Facebook, accept it then !" , at this point you guys are probably thinking I was a stalker, but no I was doing stuff with out thinking about it, with out knowing what I was doing just doing it, I like to believe it was destiny.
  But after this chapter ends I gotta tell you guys she accepted me 😉.