𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰

A'Nya view
(Not long ago I ask kita to come over and hang at my house I New it wouldn't be a problem since I already know my mom would love her instantly I tried to fight this voice that was in my head so I just ignored it as kita came over and I hold the door open for her as she came up I couldn't help but took a deep inhale of her scent it triggers a memory I can't put my finger on so I ignored it well for now at least, she took a look around in my home.

Kita: oh yeah this spot right here I'm def , I have to come here often.

*I chuckled she looked adorable*

A'Nya: I'm glad you like it

A'Nya view
( we talk on the couch for a few minutes that seems like hours in my head i like listening to her talk it's soothing we went outside to the gym we hang there we talked I told her my problem and issues and things that happened
But not the tragic one not yet at least.

One day

She told me some of her problems and what going on we kinda connect in a certain way she gave me some life tips better than anyone else could give me and for that I'm thankful I would never forget after we finish having are chat. I grab my stuff head back to my apartment chat there mom came back she told us to come down to help with her luggage so we did. Not long we went to stores gave stuff to goodwill as we was on are way to get batteries for my t.v Remote I keep forgetting * haha ahhhh I'm stupid * while I was in the car I didn't Realize I was in deep thoughts I was fighting something? fighting a urge I want but didn't want to chase for it I swear my body couldn't sit still hands gripping on the seat face glued to the window god I hope she doesn't notice after the hole trip we came back home. mom said she had to take the rental car back to the place and drop me and kita off, told me to Order a lyft when she ready.