Protector 🛡

A'Nya view
(After the hole heated thing we just chill and hang  and watch movie but mostly just playing around but I realize when I was talking to her I would always stay on the edge of the bed while she was laying on the beanbag I guess I was a little nervous but I shouldn't be ? I was really comfortable being around her while I was in my thoughts once again but I snap out of it)

💭 ( I should really stop doing that I think to much)

A'Nya: hey get out my spot it's my turn

Kita: nope !

Kita; you gone come make me 😏

A'Nya: if you don't get up, I'll sit on top of you.

Kita:😏

Narrator
(As she moved the covers away )

Kita: THEN DO IT

A'Nya:😳

As I was staring at her but tried to look away so she won't see my beat red face she grab my arm so quickly I didn't have time to adjust what just happened but I didn't realized I was on top of her.

💭(I swear I think my heart skipped a beat )

(I should probably fix you a plate as I got up I hurry to the kitchen to be in my thoughts once again but she came right after not so long as I took a big inhale)

💭(god she smells so good, it should be illegal to smell like that)

A'Nya view
(After fixing her plate of food and chilling watching the croods. When the movie was over I turn off the tv and  just talked.
I told her I never let nobody get that chance to touch or to get a taste or feel of me or DRIVE ME WILD LIKE SHE DID)

Kita:  you serious?

A'Nya: mhm

Kita: NOBODY?

A'Nya: nobody

Kita: so what I did up there. HOW DID IT FEEL?

💭(it was only one word that I could describe)

A'Nya: crazy

A'Nya: it's like my body couldn't comprehend all of that at once.

Kita: so it got you confused.

Kita: so this is new to you?

A'Nya: mhm

A'Nya view
(Not moments later it was getting late so I ordered her a ride. As we wait we talk then I walk her down.

A'Nya: let take the other stairs it's quicker

Kita: okay

A'Nya view
( as we got to the other side of the stair we heard voices.)

A'Nya: seem like they are people down there.

A'Nya: sounds like men

💭( I can't really picture them up here)

Kita: you sure you want to go there.🤨

A'Nya: I'm positive.

A'Nya view
(But she wouldn't budge)

💭( is she being protective? Nah I'm over thinking)

A'Nya: I'm positive

Kita:Nya

Narrator
( a she said my name with a soft husky voice.)

Kita:I'm not moving until your sure about yourself I know I got me but I'm worrying about you.

A'Nya: kita we don't have much your diver here

Kita:NYA

💭( this time I know she was serious)

A'Nya: I promise I'm ok with it.

Kita: ALRIGHT

A'Nya view
( as we walk down turns out I know them they Weren't bad people as I say hi to them and continue to walk kita to her ride)

Kita: you should cover up more when you come outside there's people out here Who likes to stare.

A'Nya: oh right

A'Nya: I promise the next time you come over and we go somewhere I promise to cover up more.

Kita: okay good

A'Nya view
(As the driver was here and she walked towards the car and got in I said goodbye to her went back upstairs cleaned up for bed showered and texted her did she made it home safe

Kita:yes ma'am I did

A'Nya: okay goodnight

Kita:night

(And drifted off to sleep.)

            End of chapter 1