Chapter Ten: Confessions

Hotaru woke up the next morning, snuggled close to Lucifer. For someone who was supposed to be classified as an "undead", he was warm and inviting. He snuggles more into him just a he was waking up. Lucifer looked down, and chuckled.

"I thought you weren't gay?" Lucifer said in a whisper just to mess with him. Hotaru got ticked, raised his hands onto Lucifer's chest.... then blasted him off the bed. 

"I. AM. NOT. GAY. I WAS JUST LETTING MY GUARD DOWN!!! NEVER AGAIN STUPID VAMPIRE!!!" Hotaru yelled, and got out the bed. He grabbed a change of clothes while Lucifer dusted himself off. Then, Hotaru threw some clothes at Lucifer.

"Put these on. I have to meet up with Aster today. Their is a festival or whatever in town lasting from this morning to tomorrow morning. It's our thing. Unfortunately, I don't like the idea of you alone in my HOUSE. Much less in my room." Hotaru said as he slipped on a witch's robe that reached to his waist. He left the room as Lucifer huffed and out the close on.

Hotaru sat on the couch waiting. Thinking of how warm it felt when Lucifer held him like that. This time, it mixed with the feeling of Lucifer's lips. He actually played around with the thoughts. Making up little scenarios where he'd hold him and kiss him and— 

"Whatcha thinking bout, Witchy?" Lucifer asked, leaning over Hotaru's head. He was immediately pulled out of his thoughts and banged his head into Lucifer's face. He staggered back and rubbed his nose. 

"STUPID VAMPIRE!!!" Hotaru yelled at him, face face red with blush. Lucifer looked at him confused. 

"I haven't done anything yet, damn." Lucifer said. He sounded a little whiney. Hotaru looked at what he was wearing. His clothes... actually made him look hotter. The V-neck long sleeve shirt was a little light on him and tone out his body curves a little bit. The tights, which Hotaru did not give him, made his legs look slimmer and his ass fine as hell to look at. The cloak gave him a mysterious look to him which added to his sexiness.

"STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!" Hotaru wasn't even yelling at anyone at this point. At least to Lucifer. He had no idea what was going on in his head. Hotaru finished yelling at him, and got up.

"Alright. I'm done. Let's go. Whatever you do, don't even hint at the fact you are a vampire. Aster will freak the fuck out. He'll also see you are my familiar, just say it was accidental and you are a bat in human form. Got it." Hotaru ordered. The shackles appeared on Lucifer's wrists again, and he sighed.

"Fine." As Lucifer answered, he started to wonder who Aster was. Who was he to Hotaru? And was he going to be an obstacle? He followed Hotaru out of the cottage and to the town. Soon enough, Aster was waiting for him. He smiled and ran up to Hotaru to hug him. Aster was a little taller than Hotaru, like Lucifer's height. Which was by about 6 inches. Hotaru smiled and hugged him too.

"ASTER!! Man it's great we can hang out together again." Hotaru said, Aster was about to answer when he noticed Lucifer. He stared at his forehead, seeing the Symbol of the Familiar. He pulled out of the hug and looked Hotaru in the eyes.

"When. In the Four Witches' name, did you get a fucking familiar?!" Aster demanded to know. Hotaru was about to answer as Lucifer put his arm on his shoulder, pulling him closer to him a bit.

"Yesterday evening. He was walking through the forest around his cottage and he met a bat. On accident he ended up exchanging a kiss with me and now I am his familiar." He gave  Aster a challenging look in the eyes. Aster stared with equal eyes. 'Who does this prick think he is? Hotaru is mine.' Aster thought to himself as he made a forced but believable smile to Hotaru. Hotaru pushed Lucifer off him.