1 | Prolouge

Anti sat up, yawning as he ran a hand through his messy green hair. Sometimes, he didn't like waking up alone. sometimes, he wanted to wake up and have someone to hold or someone holding him. But that wouldn't happen.

Ever.

Falling in love is a weakness. And Anti isn't weak. Anti shook his head, getting up and going through his morning routine.

Dark was lonely, he wanted to be loved he wanted too love. He couldn't help it, he was literally a hopeless romantic at heart due to a certain blue boy...

But, he didn't, no, he couldn't put his emotions first, his wants first. He was a pawn, a pawn pretending to be king, but a pawn none the less. He walked down the hallway, adjusting his tie before he almost ran right into a very tall pink man.

"Wil...pleasure as always." If Dark was the pawn, Wilford was the king, telling him what to do, making him appear to be the best. For Wilford being literally insane, he knew how to keep control, and he knew he needed Dark to keep control.

"Darky! Just the demon I was looking for!! I got a job for you, if you're up to it, that is!" Wilford Gave a smile, a lopsided grin that made everything seem like a joke, but if you looked at his eyes, you knew that this wasn't a joke.

"Accept the job or face the consequences."

That's what Wilford was really saying, but Dark couldn't say that, so he nodded.

"What do you need?"