13 | The End

Anti heard the whole conversation, he never trusted Wilford and now he trusts him even less. His hands twitched with an unspeakable desire, but then the door opened, revealing Dark. Soft, sweet, Dark. The Dark who loved him, he loves him too. 

"You know he's lying, right? You're the only person I care about." Dark hummed. 

"Am I?" Dark swallowed, waiting a moment. "Do you know what it's like to put every inch of your love into one person and have it spit back out in your face?" His voice didn't sound like Dark, it sounded feminine, the red in his aura increasing. "You don't."

"Love isn't beautiful, Dark, it has hardships and ups and downs, but I'm fine with-"

"How do you know? You're new to this." 

"And so are you!" Anti  laughed. "Neither of us know what we're doing! A year  ago we were trying to kill each other now I don't wanna be away from you for five minutes." Anti took Darks hand. "Trust me." And Dark did. So, together, they worked it out, their problems together, and no it wasn't perfect, but neither were they. 

Wilford wasn't happy about it, he yelled and screamed and fought, but there was nothing he could do, he couldn't kill them. 

So they were happy, and Wilford couldn't stop that.

The end.

~~

I'm actually proud of this story so-

I have another Danti idea after I finish a bigger project and a Darkstache family  idea (with Vivian)  and yeah

Oh also I might bring Oneshots back. I really wanna get back in this fandom but I need more content from Mark and Jack!! I know Jack has a bunch of ego stuff planned so, we're see what happens.

- Grey