Chapter thirty-four.

"Hey, Love. Can you put some tea in?" George asks from the living room. John, Paul, and Ringo are over. Jane, Cynthia and Mo came along. Kathy is here as well.

"Yeah, George." I grab a tea pot and fill it with water. "How was Liverpool? Did he take you through Penny Lane?" Mo asks.

"Yeah, and I meet his family. His mother's a dear," I tell them. "Speaking of family, How's Zak and Jules?"

"They're fine. Now can we talk about the elephant in the room?" Cynthia says. "What are you talking about?" I lie. George and I were going to tell them over dinner tonight.

"Come on now. George already told the boys and they told us," Mo giggles. "And you've got a ring on!" Kathy chimes in.

"What? We agreed to wait till dinner to tell everyone," I shake my head and grab cups and a tray for the tea.

"Let's us have a look," Jane says. I hold my left hand out as they stare at my ring finger. "It's my Mom's ring. He got it restored and fitted for me. He's so sweet," I tell them.

"Aw, that's so cute!" Cynthia says. "John's never sentimental like that."

"I've got to go. I have a meeting soon," Kathy says, looking at her watch. "Bye Kat," we all say, waving.

"Let me bring this to the boys." I pick up the tea tray and carry it to the room where they all sit laughing.

Upon my entrance, they all hush up. I roll my eyes and set their tea down before going back to the kitchen.

"Y'know, Jane, all the Beatle boys will be married in a few months but Paul. Have you guys talked about it?" Maureen asks.

Jane looks down at her feet. "Well, not much no. Paul keeps insisting I should give up acting so we can be together and settle down, but I can't just throw my career out the window," she explains.

"That's alright, dear. You've worked hard for where you are," I tell her. "Thanks." She smiles.

"I guess I should start dinner now." I turn on the oven and get out the needed pits and pans and ingredients.

"We can help, since the boys probably wouldn't," Cynthia says. "I'd rather George not, he can't cook," I chuckle.

"Neither can John," Cyn giggles.

***

"Where do you want to go for our honeymoon?" George asks later that night as we lay cuddled in bed.

"Tahiti would be fun again," I suggest. "Alright, then we'll go there," he says, pecking my cheek.

"Is there any where you would want to go?" I ask, suspicious he was only saying yes to make me happy.

"I don't care much, darling. Besides, we probably won't be out of the hotel room much," he wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"What do you mean- George!" I giggle, getting the joke after a second and hitting him in the side.

He leans over and begins to tickle my sides, making me burst out in laughter. "I'm sorry I'm sorry!" I giggle, trying to make him stop.

He chuckles and leans down for a kiss. "God, I can't wait to marry you," he whispers, kissing me again. My heart flutters in my chest.

"Me either." I run my fingers through his brown mop top as he stares down at me. He smiles and leans his head on my chest.

"Night Kim," he mumbles, snuggling closer to me, making me giggle more. "Good night, George, I love you," I chuckle.

He hums back, too far out to give me any response. I shake my head and turn off the lamp before falling asleep myself.

•••

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long of me to update! Life has been busy recently.

I know this chapter is short, but the next one will be epilogue.

Not sure if I'll do a sequel. If I do, it'll be a while when life calms down a bit, thank you all! <3 <3