Rules

1. No bullying, your character can be rude to others but don't do anything to actually hurt someone.
2. No sexual interactions with other people or your own OCs, you can have a crush but nothing too extreme.
3. Fill out a form and wait to be accepted before RPing.
4. No legendary or mythical Pokèmon, and no Ultra Beasts. That goes for Playing as the Pokèmon and having one on your team. Also no traveling with one.
5. No godmodding, so you can't have a team of all megas or all max leveled Pokèmon. One mega, no maxed Pokèmon. 80 will be the highest your Pokèmon can go.
6. You can only have 1 shiny, if you make another character, that character can not have a shiny.
7. Your starter must be from your home region, not necessarily the one you start in, but the one your hometown is in.
8. You must comment "May I" in whichever region you want to RP in. If I say "Go ahead", you may begin

There aren't many rules to start out, but more will be added later on :3.

If you break a rule, you get a warning.
If you break two rules, you get another warning.
If you break three rules, you're RP is deleted and you have to start over.
If you break four rules (in a new RP), you're RP will be deleted and you can't make a new one.