Form

Trainer's Form:

Name: (First and last).
Age: (10-20)
Gender: (Male, Female, or None)
Sexuality: (Anything)
Personality: (Whatever you want)
Dream: (What does your character want to accomplish)
Hometown: (Any hometown in any region)
Physique: (What your character looks like)
Outfit: (What your character is usually seen wearing)
Gym Badges: (How many badges has your character won)
Mega Stones: (How many mega stones, if any, does your character have and what are they for)
Z-Crystals: (How many Z-Crystals has your character obtained, what type(s) are they)
Team: (Pokemon)
Other: (Anything else you want to add)

Note: You don't need 6 Pokèmon.

———

Pokèmon Form:

Name: (Just first)
Age: (0-100)
Gender: (Male, Female, or None)
Personality: (Whatever you want)
Species: (Whatever you want)
Moveset: (Four moves only)
Level: (0-80)
Shiny: (There are only 3 slots left, once they're gone then you can't be a shiny anymore)
Will you evolve or no?: (This is for first or second stage evolution Pokèmon, it's basically asking if you have an everstone or not).
Trainer?: (Do you have a trainer)
Outfit: (Are you wearing something like a hat or scarf or any other piece of clothing)
Other: (Anything else you want to add)

Once you are accepted, you can move on to the Roleplay

———

My Trainer OC

This is the trainer OC I will RP as if someone wants to do a Solo.

Name: Abbilynn Banks
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Abbilynn is a sweet and energetic person once you get to know her. To strangers she usually acts cold and usually tries to ignore the person. Towards her Pokèmon she is a strict trainer that wants them to be strong, but she treats them like family.
Dream: Her dream is to be a Pokèmon master.
Hometown: Twinleaf Town
Physique: She is average in weight for her age but is a little smaller then average. She has long wavy cinnamon brown hair and bright amber eyes. She has a Warm Beige skin tone.
Outfit: She usually wears a white T-shirt with an amber colored jacket wrapped around her waist that compliments her eyes. She wears light blue jeans that she rolls up into shorts in hot weather. Her backpack is black all over except for the bottom and the bottle holders, those are white. Her hair is usually tied up into a ponytail and it's coming out the back of her amber colored hat. It has a white Pokeball on the front and a white bill for extra decoration. She wears black sneakers to make the mud on them less visible. She wears black and white fingerless golves that can transform into mittens for cold weather. Her Z-ring is white.
Gym Badges: 16.
Mega Stones: She has a Lucarionite but no keystone for it
Z-Crystals: Electrium Z, Icium Z, Ghostium Z, and Poisonium Z.
Team:
Weavile, Gender: Female, Nickname: Shard, Level: 46, Mega?: No, Z-Power?: Icium Z, Shiny?: No, Moveset: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, X-Scissor.
Lucario, Gender: Male, Nickname: Kai ,Level: 43, Mega?: Yes, Z-Power?: Poisonium Z, Shiny?: No, Moveset: Aura Sphere, Psychic, Poison Jab, Earthquake.
Lanturn, Gender: Male, Nickname: Spiral, Level: 43, Mega?: No, Z-Power?: Electrium Z, Shiny?: No, Moveset: Thunderbolt, Surf, Dazzling Gleam, Confuse Ray
Togekiss, Gender: Female, Nickname: Luna, Level: 44, Mega?: No, Z-Power?: , Shiny?: No, Moveset: Steel Wing, Fly, Giga Impact, Flamethrower.
Tyrunt, Gender: Male, Nickname: Ace, Level: 41, Mega?: No, Z-Power?: No, Shiny?: No, Moveset: Dragon Claw, Dark Pulse, Earthquake, Toxic.
Other: N/A

———

My Pokèmon OC

Name: Aurora
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Personality: She trains herself to be a strong Pokèmon in order to protect herself, this means that she is really strict towards herself and usually rude to others.
Species: Alolan Vulpix
Moveset: Ice Beam, Dazzling Gleam, Hex, Extrasensory
Level: 37
Shiny: No
Will you evolve or no?: No
Trainer?: No
Outfit: She wears a goldenrod scarf around her neck, it used to belong to her mother.
Other: She grew up without parents since they were caught by trainers, she was told to run away but she never saw her parents again.