FOREVER BE

Your sweeping words of long ago that cut deep within my soul, Oh, how you work methodically upon my mind, day and night I started feeling your classical style, you true characteristic shame, where you are always casting the blame. You have many features about you, some are good, yet, all fake just to get your way, as the old familiar story leads to the pain that features who you really are. you are the mastermind of lies, characteristic all my feelings as if I was in a play for all eyes to watch me on stage.

While you were beating me down for all to see did it make you feel good? Did it make you feel like a man? from a distance could you feel my touch? Did it hurt you much? did you stop to think about what you felt for that moment? Did my name come to your mind? No, I didn't think so, because you are a beast with no true feelings. I wonder if you remembered all those empty promises of sweet delights just to keep me by your side. Oh, how you stood so bold out in the cold it was like a show. while you were reading out your scrip of lies. Could you hear me scream late into the night calling out your name? You left me broken in billions of pieces, it was like you craves the taste of my pains, I remember how you bit my lips, just to watch them bleed.

Oh, your unintelligible ways, you call the wisdom of love the bittersweet of you and me. When I look at you I can see by the way you look at me while I'm down in true agony, it looks as if your bathing yourself in my tears? If this was my final breath would you be swollen in emotions? I know better to ever ask this of you, But I needed some kinda clarity because this nightmare has gone on way too long. But from some reason, each word that you had to say, seems to be falling from your mouth, each line of your lies are slowly fade from my mind, when the dark hours of the night grow thin. You shall forever be the shadow of all my pains you're the beast that gave me so much rain.

- Judy Emery © 1986 The Queen Of Darken Dreams Poetic Lilly Emery