Chapter 15

"Can you believe, " Hermione said, as she walked across the Hogwarts grounds with Pansy. They both had some free time in the school day, and it was the only time they could really meet up. Since Harry, and Draco, had stopped communicating they hadn't really had much time to spend with each other. They did have their room, but with being bunked up with Lavender it wasn't the same. They wanted the one on one connection. "They recite Romeo and Juliet to each other, the most romantic play in the muggle world. Yet, they still don't talk. Is Draco really that stubborn? I understand what Harry did was stupid, but seriously."

"I know." Pansy said, linking arms with the heavily pregnant witch as they came to the edge of the forbidden forest. They wouldn't go inside, but it was a lovely when you wanted to walk the perimeter. "I must confess, I don't know the play in its entirety but, from what they spoke, it was really sweet. How does the play end Herm, maybe that will shed some light on how things will come to end with Harry and Draco."

Hermione cringed at the thought, but she couldn't help but chuckled at the misplaced helpfulness of the woman at her side. Romeo and Juilet would be the last play that Hermione wanted Harry's and Malfoy's relationship to follow. "Yeah, you really don't want to know."

"That bad, huh?"

"Tragic." Hermione admitted, head flying backwards with sadistic chuckle. "Beyond anything the most mortal minds could think up. William Shakespeare was seen as a genius in the muggle world. You know he actually wrote plays of witchcraft?"

"Really?" Pansy said, eyes wide in shock. "He knew of the Wizarding World?"

"Well..." Hermione shrugged. "There are rumours shared among literary wizards that he did once have an affair with one of our kind. That's how he came to write such magically accurate plays."

"Wow." Pansy smiled, shaking her head to rid herself of the image of the old playwright. "Okay, enough about the Wordsworth with the with the magical fetish. What are we going to do about Harry, and Malfoy?"

Hermione sighed, a shrug over taking her shoulders. She had been thinking about it for a week, since the scene that had taken place in the great hall. She still couldn't come up with any plans that she knew would work on such a level that it would mean Harry, and Draco, instantly realising that their love for each other was worth way more respect than they were treating it with. She needed Malfoy to ignite his trust in the brunette again, while Harry had to learn that his actions had consequences. "I just don't know Pans. Every plan I come up with has major flaws, like how am I meant to create a situation that requires them both in the same room, at the same time? I mean, there is potions, but it is highly unethical to disturb their education."

Pansy giggled, only Hermione could factor in school when trying to come up with a plan to get their two friends together. Though, she did have to agree, it was a difficult situation. It wasn't like the two boys just didn't know their feelings for each other. They were both aware of the others love, but were bound by their pasts to such an extent where they just couldn't seem to work out how they could make a relationship last. They both came from completely different backgrounds, and had lived by completely different morals growing up.

"There has got to be something that we can do." Pandy sighed, taking a seat on a log. She helped Hermione sit down nex to her, keeping the woman balanced with an arm around her waist. Hermione sent her a nod in thanks, a blush forming on her cheeks. She moved uncomfortably, her stomach fluttering. Since the night they had slept together, she had been feeling rather dizzy around the blacked haired woman. "Even if it's crazy."

"Crazy?" Hermione questioned, taking in her surroundings. Her eyes came to settle on the Forbidden Forest, she knew that if only entered a couple of miles that nothing really dangerous would be a risk to anyone's life. "I think I have an idea."