chapter siete

10,000 hours of lovin' you isn't healthy
* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚

third person| 12:00pm

Zach lays back on his bed while Jack sits up beside zach choosing a movie. Daniel couldn't spend the night at Zach's place because his dad was out of town and his mom left for a night shift.

Zach told the blue eyed boy that his siblings are old and should take care of themselves.

Daniel replied saying Chris and Tyler are reckless and Anna would literally act like nothing around her is going on as she plays with her makeup.

Jack looks back at zach signaling what would he want to watch. "Anything you want to watch" Zach says as his phone starts to ring. He turns over to his nightstand retrieving his hand from drawing circles on the curly heads lower back.

Jack glances back at the tv as Zach texts whoever he was texting.

"Daniel said it was nice meeting you by the way" Zach says putting back down his phone as jack just smiles picking a movie and laying shy beside Zach.

Jack wasn't paying attention and zach didn't notice how Jack just zoned out.

Zach walks over to Jack slowly putting both hands on either side of jack. Jack gulps and looks down at his shoes as Zach crashed his lips onto Jacks. Their lips slowly moved in sync.

"I love you Jack Robert Avery" Zach mumbles pulling away from the kiss.

"I love you too Zachary Dean Herron-"

Jack soon came back to reality and Zach glances at him with worry written all over Zach's face.

He was worried about the older boy he is growing to like more than a friend.

Jack has been zoning out and feeling like his dreams and day dreams are so real. Like he's stuck in a fantasy.

It was scary to Jack how attached he was getting towards the boy.

Jack was so scared the boy would end up breaking his heart in two.

Jack didn't want his heart to be broken in two.
It hurts like mother fucking bloody hell.

"you ok jack you've been zoning out a lot lately and crying once you wake up lately" Zach mentions to Jack with his arm around Jacks shoulder.

Sometimes everything is too much for jack even when he knew soon the fog will clear up.
He's too stressed over a boy who doesn't even probably feel the same.
Jack couldn't believe this boy was making him question his sexuality.
Jack knew the only way to get over this boy was to distance himself.

That's what he is exactly going to do. Jack nods slowly at the young boy.
Zach wasn't convinced 'I forgot I have to watch Isla tonight.. and the rest of the month. See you sometime at school hopefully. Thanks for having me over again' Jack signed to a frowning Zach as the curly head left.

Jack couldn't be around Zach, when Jack knew he was only going to get hurt.

"What about the project?!" Zach said trying to make the project an excuse for him to spend more time with Jack.

Jack just shrugged and continued his way out the young boys house.

Jack ran home unlocking the door once he arrived. The older boy ran up the steps ignoring his step fathers calls for him.

Jack just ran in his room locking his door. He fell onto the bed crying into his pillow that was collecting his tears.

The young boy cares a lot about the older boy

The voices living inside the older boys head tells him otherwise though.

Zach don't care
No one does
You are better off alone

~ ~
(Filler) hope you enjoyed anOTHER chapter

~ ~(Filler) hope you enjoyed anOTHER chapter