chapter diez

I'm lost without you
* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚

zach |12pm

I sat on a bar stool watching everyone have fun dancing with their friends and lovers.

"So you kissed amber... why?" Daniel question's yelling over the loud music.

I let out sigh I didn't know I was holding

"I thought since I know for a fact Jack doesn't like me, I can probably pretend to be straight. So I kissed her, but it didn't work. All I can think about is how would it feel to kiss him at least one time" I reply as I down the rest of my drink.

"How do you know he doesn't like you" Daniel asks as I think of an excuse.

"Well, if you like someone you wouldn't ignore all their calls and messages" I reply, the truth is my thoughts are telling me he doesn't like me. I didn't want to sound weird or crazy though.

Daniel glances around before smirking and glancing back at me "let's play truth or dare, I dare you to ask out Jack by 6pm" Daniel replies as I give him a wtf face and shake my head.

"Are you fucking crazy, I'm not doing that shit" I reply harshly as Daniel rolls his eyes a little.

"Why not, what could possibly go wrong" Daniel replies.

"Everything. Everything, I could ask him out and he rejects me. Then it becomes even more awkward and I don't deal well with awkwardness" I reply as I ask for another shot of vodka.

"You will never know unless you try. If you don't ask him by the due time, I'm going to tell him myself and then you can thank me later" Daniel replies as I pinch the bridge of my nose slightly aggravated.

"why is this so hard" I groan in annoyance.
"I don't know, but i see a cute girl and I'm going to try and talk to her. Good luck" Daniel says patting my back in leaving my side.

jack|1am

"So, I'm sorry you lost me bro" Corbyn says as I write down everything.

I hand him the paper and corbyn starts to read it and understand the situation. "Maybe, this is all a misunderstanding" Corbyn replies trying to look on the brighter side.

I let out an exaggerated sigh as corbyn glances at anything, but me "just know, I'm here if you need anything bro. I'm sorry for being a dick on the second day of school by the way." Corbyn apologizes looking back at me.

I scrunch my eyebrows together in confusion "Eben told us you outed me to my parents that I was gay, and I believed him. I'm sorry" Corbyn re-explains what happened.

To be honest I forgot what happened I been too caught up figuring out why I felt the way I felt towards zach.

I smile and nod signaling it was ok "so, let's get this straight you're gay. Period." Corbyn replies bluntly.

I shake my head vigorously. This is bad, This is real bad. He's going to hate me. My mom is going to hate me.
My step dad and sisters. Eben is going to hurt me even more and worse my dad will forever hate from up above.

My lip quivers as I cry into Corbyns shirt "it's okay bro, I'm here for you and i support you all the way" Corbyn says letting me cry in his shirt.

It's wrong. Boys can't love boys can they?
I grab a piece of paper sniffing a little as I scribble words on the paper and hand it over to Corbyn.

'how do I get over zach' Corbyn reads the note and glances back up at me.

"You don't get over him, you just love him. It's totally fine loving a boy. Heck he may even love you back" Corbyn replies as I deny him ever loving me.

I grab the paper and scribble a few more words 'boys can't love boys right?'
I hand it back over as he reads it again "they can, hello I'm gay and I love boys" Corbyn replies as I realize corbyn loves boys and I nod.

'Do you think he will ever love me more than a friend'
"Probably so don't worry, you know what we need to party. Stay here I'm going to get dressed" Corbyn says getting up and grabbing a few clothes.

Corbyn rushes into the bathroom to get dressed. I thought I looked decent enough for a party, but once corbyn came out all dressed he thought otherwise.

"Bro- I- no. Here you can fit these" Corbyn says throwing me some clothes as I let out a sigh and go get dressed.

"Tonight is going to be a blast" Corbyn says on the other side of the bathroom door as I got changed.

I hope

I looked down at my outfit corbyn gave me to wear just for the party.
I liked it, but a part was wondering if Zach would like it.

"I love it, you look hot" I hear zach say as I glance and see imaginary zach checking me out.

I shake my head a little and exit the bathroom
"you ready?" I just nod and head out the front door with corbyn.

~ ~
welp this filler chapter is utter trash
but hope you enjoyed :)

~ ~welp this filler chapter is utter trash but hope you enjoyed :)