13💥

💥💥💥💥💥

Inside the arcade; Kirishima kept peer pressuring Bakugo into playing a new game with him.

"Dude, you have to try it! Come on, please? It won't kill you; I promise! It's VR! Look at it! Please? Hey, are you listening to me?"

"I already said no, isn't it enough that you dragged me along with those idiots, in the first place?!" The blond wasn't the type to give in so easily, after all. "Why can't you just play it alone?!"

"Because!.......I already paid for two sets and we only get to have them for an hour and we're wasting time as we speak!"

"You're the real idiot, you know that?" He wanted to laugh, so to hide his expression from his friend he snatched a headset from Kirishima's hands and placed it on. "I'll try it. Just this once."

"Cool! You'll see how much fun it is when the zombies appear and then they—"

"Oooh! Is that the new game that came out last weekend?! The one with the radioactive zombies, right?! They finally plugged it in!!" Mina had caught up with the guys and tried grabbing the VR goggles from Kirishima's hand but he wouldn't let go. "Hey! Let me try!"

"No way! I purchased 60 minutes of this for me and my bro! Wait until we're done playing!"

"You can take my spot if you want." Katsuki took the headset off just to see if [____] was with Mina. "I'm tired of it already."

"But, dude, we haven't started and you said you'll play with me for an hour!"

"I say a lot of things."

"Listen, Kiri! Let's make a bet, if you win more points than me this round then next week's rounds will be on me, okay?!" The short haired girl promised and just like that, Kirishima was happy to play again.

"Deal! You guys are witnesses— Oh? Where's Todoroki and [____]?"

Mina placed a hand on her forehead, "I totally forgot to tell you two; Todoroki was being such an angel after Bakugo made [____] cry, he asked her out and she agreed and then they ditched us to go some place that's dark to make out!"

"What?!" Eijiro believed every single word; and reacted just how Mina was expecting. "She ditched us for a new boyfriend?! That sucks!"

However; what she wasn't anticipating was a response from their team leader.

"What a dumb ass girl, going after a guy like him."

Watching her classmate get upset brought some sort of joy to her. "I'm kidding, you guys! She went shopping for school supplies but Todoroki did offer to go with her, so...I wouldn't worry much since she has that big bodyguard next to her. I doubt Todoroki is the type to make a move like that, anyway...They just met."

"Yeah, he's not that kind of guy so there's no need to worry about it, Bakugo!" His best friend reassured.

"I'm not worried for shit!!"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Needless to say, [____] was used to entering girly stores by herself or with her family; but she never imagined she would walk inside a Sanrio shop with a male classmate. "Why this place?"

"I don't know." Todoroki truthfully answered. "I thought you might like it better than the usual craft or big chain retailers...You don't like it?"

"I do. It just wouldn't be my first choice for stationery...but it won't hurt to take a look, I guess..."

Taking her comment as a form of consent, Todoroki nodded once. They walked deeper into the shop to look for school supplies.

'Is he always this thoughtful towards others, too? I hope I'm not over thinking this, but...I wonder if we look like we're on a date."