Chapter 3: Round two

Ladybug kept on running, she didn't have a clue where she was going she just knew she needed to run, "you're making this much more difficult than it needs to be," Chat Blanc said using his staff to trip her. She attempted to get up but he stopped with his foot "I'm not letting you run away from me again milady, I'm trying to protect you," He said with venom in his voice "and you believe giving away my earrings is keeping me safe?" she asked "of course once Hawkmoth has them he'll stop trying to hurt you, I love you Ladybug and I'm never going to let you go." Chat Blanc said causing shivers to run down Ladybug's spine "if you love me so much why are hurting me?" she asked on the verge of tears for a second he was silent and almost let her go "Chat Blanc take her Miraculous or I'll take your powers away and your precious Ladybug will die!" Hawkmoth yelled, Chat Blanc snarled and reached towards Ladybug's ear and almost pulled off one of her earrings, however, Ladybug swung her yo-yo in his face to temporarily catch her partner off guard. She stood up and took her chance to get away, "you shouldn't have done that!" Chat Blanc yelled trying to grab again but she was already out of his reach, "if you can't manage to capture her Miraculous I will steal it myself," Hawkmoth threated "don't touch her father," Chat Blanc but than stopped when he realized he just gave himself away "Adrien?" Hawkmoth asked but he received no answer, he pulled out his cat phone and tracked Ladybug with the tracking device he had placed on her back. "There's no use running princess wherever you go I will find you," Chat Blanc said heading to her location.

*******

Ladybug had now transformed back into Marinette and was exhausted 'oh Tikki what am I going to do?" she asked her Kwamni "Marinette please don't cry I promise you we'll fix this," Tikki said trying to comfort her owner but it was having little effect. "I'm sorry Tikki I just don't know what to do, " Marinette cried holding Tikki for comfort "well first we should get out of here," Tikki commented "what?" Marinette asked and that's when she saw her akumatized partner watching her