t h r e e

blood red {woochan}

"chan, are you sure you're okay? you look paler than usual, and weak."

"woojin, i assure you, i am completely fine."

woojin scowled at his boyfriend, not believing him at all.

"i will go make you some soup, just in case. no, you can't say no."

"ugh, fine."

while woojin went downstairs to make the soup, chan considered what he could do.

he could sneak out, but what if woojin came upstairs and saw that chan was gone? yeah, that won't work.
he could let woojin take care of him now, and feed later, when woojin goes home. but woojin won't go home because he said he will stay with chan until he looks and feels better.

"fuck."

"no swearing, asshole."

chan almost jumped at the sound of changbin's raspy voice.

"jesus fuck, you almost gave me a heart attack. honestly, fuck you man."

"you only wish."

chan rolled his eyes at his best friend's retort.
"well? what are you doing here? you need something?"

"how long did you not feed?"
changbin had crouched down next to chan's bed, and whispered.

"i don't know. three months? six months? i honestly have no idea."

changbin sighed. "chan, you know how bad that is. you are already sick as it is. you need to feed sometime soon."

"i know-"

"-and what if you lose control? i mean, i know you can control yourself, but you are weak, and hungry. what if you attack him?"

"changbin, i fucking know. i will figure something out."

"does woojin know-"

"do i know what?"
woojin spoke up as he carried in the soup.

"eat this. anyway, do i know what, changbin?"

"nothing important. uh, i have to go now. i told felix that i would pick him up from his parents. see you two later! bye!"

and with that, changbin was gone.

"asshole." chan muttered with a frown, before he continued to eat the soup woojin gave him.

"what's that all about? and i know it's not nothing."

"i will tell you later."

woojin sighed, knowing that he won't get a word out of chan right now.

"fine."

~~

"and how exactly do you expect me to tell him?"

"i don't know, chan, figure something out. if i managed to tell felix, and before him, hyunjin, then you can sure as hell tell woojin."

"changbin, you know how people feel about our kind. we are the most despised creatures that exist in like, the whole universe."

"chan, woojin will accept you. because he isn't a judgemental asshole, and his family isn't full of vampire hunters."

"okay, you have a point. but how do i tell him? i can't just go up to him and say 'oh hey, funny thing. you see, i'm a vampire, and i have to feed on human blood to survive.' that's not gow it goes."

"well, you need to tell him before you die or lose control. and i know for a fact that you haven't fed in six months, which is a breaking point for any vampire. i know that you drained your last victim completely, but-"