Chapter 17

Izuku's POV~

After Kacchan's rude interruption, I tried to move, but my mates weren't planning on letting me go anytime soon. I let out a defeated sigh and went limp in their arms. The gym had gone silent after my mini rampage, everyone was probably staring at us. I couldn't tell because my face was buried in Kami's chest.

The doors to the gym were opened, followed by the sound of footsteps, more than one pair. "What the hell happened here?" I heard our teacher asked, pure confusion in his voice.

"Well, your guys's plan to keep mates away from each other fucking backfired and Deku almost died." Kacchan growled out at all of the new people in the room. There were a few gasps, mainly from the students. They're smart enough to get into UA but not smart enough to see we're clearly mates?

"But~ but Kirishima and Kaminari's other mate is an omega. Deku's a beta!" Uraraka's voice rang out through the silent area. My mates stiffened, even if they were mad that I kept it a secret, they understood that it needed to stay a secret.

"Shut up round face. Just stay out of this." Kacchan shot back. If I wasn't being nearly suffocated in between two angry alphas, I'd yell at him for being so rude.

"Young Bakugou, is that anyway to talk to a fellow classmate?" Oh no, not All Might. I'm going to be expelled and he's going to take my quirk away. Can he even do that? I don't know, but I don't want to find out. Kacchan stayed silent after being told off by his idol.

"Now please, someone explain what happened?" Oh great, Principal Nezu is here to. I'm so dead.

I pushed my mates off of me. They didn't go far though, wrapping their arms around my waist and staying on either side of me. "It was my fault!" I said. As soon as the words left my mouth, my mates, Kacchan and Todoroki all started to shout and disagree.

"Children, quiet! Let young Midoriya speak." Nezu said calmly, motioning me to keep talking. I nodded a thanks to him before continuing.

"Well um, I accidentally let my mates see my mark. Then we got into a fight... over stuff. I guess I wasn't in the proper head space when I came back to school. While we were training I kind of zoned out and just kept... going I guess? I probably would have destroyed my arms if they hadn't stepped in. Please don't be mad at them!" I was really just rambling at this point. Before I could continue my rant, a squeeze from Kiri brought me out of it, and I took a deep breath.

Once Nezu saw that I was finished, he sighed. "Midoriya, you know the deal we made." He said. I whimpered and my eyes filled with tears. My mates noticed my distress and rushed to figure out what was wrong.

"What deal? What's wrong?" Kami asked, looking back and forth between me and our Principal. Kiri stayed silent, just pulling me tighter against him.

When no one answered him, Kacchan groaned. "He's gonna be expelled now you fucking idiots. That's why he didn't tell you." He said with a roll of his eyes. He's probably been dying to rub that in their faces.

Kami snapped his back to me, looking me right in the eyes. "Is that true?" He said softly, close to tears. Mine had already started to fall by the time I nodded back to him. He rushed back to me and pulled me into a tight hug again, Kiri still holding me. We were right back to our previous position.

"God you children are so gullible." Nezu said with a tint of... humor in his voice? Everyone in class almost got whiplash from looking back at him so quickly. I'm pretty my mouth was hanging open in shock.

"We weren't going to expel you if your secondary gender got out, that's actually illegal, discrimination. We just told you that so you'd be more cautious about who you told. It's still a very real safety concern." He said with a small shrug, well I guess everything he does is small.

"You're telling me that I could have told them I was their mate from the minute I found out and would have faced zero consiquences?" I asked him in disbelief.

"Looking back now, it probably wasn't fair of me to keep you from your mates, it nearly cost your life, for that I really am deeply sorry." I've decided. Nezu's a dick.

I didn't respond, just tuned and jumped into my mate's arms, pulling them into another tight hug. "I'm so sorry guys." I whispered to them.

"No, we're sorry. I'm sorry. I was a complete asshole to you when I didn't even know the full story." Kiri said from behind me.

"How about we just all agree to forget about that whole fight?" I suggested, smiling at them. They quickly agreed.

"Not to ruin the moment or anything, but Midoriya, all of your fingers are broken, again." Todoroki spoke up. That's when reality set back in and the pain in my arms became very real again. I was quickly shipped off to Recovery Girl. She healed them the best she could, but they still hurt really bad. She said I wasn't allowed to use my arms, hands, or fingers for two weeks. Which meant no class for a couple of days, and then once I can go back I still can't even take my own notes, someone will have to do it for me. Kiri and Kami were with me the whole time, so they instantly agreed to take care of me and take notes in class for me. They're so sweet sometimes.

Recovery Girl didn't give us any more bandages or meds, seeing as I still have nearly all of them from yesterday. We made our way back to my dorm. We were only there for a few minutes before there was a knock on my door. Kami went to answer it, as soon as he opened the door, a petite green haired woman rushed past him and scanned the room. Her eyes landed on me and she rushed over, breaking down in tears.

"Mom?" I asked confused as she pulled me into her arms, being careful of mine.

"Oh Izuku my baby! I came as soon as I was notified! Why do you keep getting yourself injured like this?" She said through sobs. I patted her head, giving into the embrace.

When she finally pulled away, she dried her eyes before mumbling to herself. "If I wasn't sure before, I definitely am know. This is no place for my baby boy."

I gave her a confused look. "What're you talking about mom?"

"We're moving to the states with your father."