part one

"Where the heck is Hyejin? She's late." I huffed, crossing my arms. "She just texted me and she says that she's on her way." my mother replied. "Said that she brought her step-brother along. I believe his name is Eunwoo?"

"She- what?!" I exclaimed. My cousin had never even told me she got a new brother. Heck, we used to tell each other everything. And the name Eunwoo? Sounds shady already. I jumped as a car honked at us from the driveway. "Honey, they're here." my dad called out.

I hesitated, not knowing what to do. I wasn't about to just go out and meet some random guy that I never saw. "Are you coming Moonbin?" My mother shouted at me through the doorway. "Coming!" I yelled, throwing my phone at the couch.

Hiding behind the closet door, I watched as my parents greeted my cousin at the door with bright smiles. Where the heck was this Eunwoo that I heard about?! I furrowed my eyebrows.

Just then, a tall man walked into the door frame, making my jaw drop. His collarbones clearly showed with the t-shirt he had on, and with the sweat dripping down his neck making his shirt almost see-through, he was practically too handsome to even be human.

I quickly slapped myself. The heck are you thinking, Moonbin?! I practically yelled at myself out loud. This isn't the time to be thinking about guys! Plus, you're straight, I thought.

"So where's this Moonbin my step-sister was telling me about?" a voice asked out loud. I quickly ducked behind the closet door. Crap, was Eunwoo talking about me?! I took a deep breath and exhaled. Please no, not me..

"He should be in the living room or upstairs in his room." My mother's voice replied. God damn it, my own mom just had to reveal my location. "I'll go upstairs and check." Eunwoo's voice rang out. My eyes flashed. My room! I wasn't about to go and let some random guy search my own property.

I scanned the kitchen, and Hyejin was sitting with my parents and chatting. Great. Coast clear for now. I quickly scurried up the stairs in a hurry, dashing straight into my room.

"Hey you-" I began, but got interrupted by a Pororo plushie on the floor. My eyes widened as I tripped over it, stumbling onto my bed and into...someone's arms?!

"What a surprise." A breathy voice whispered. I jumped, rolling backwards onto the other side of the bed. "E-Eunwoo?!" I exclaimed. Eunwoo raised an eyebrow. "Ah, Moonbin?" he commented. I felt my heart beat 200 miles per hour. What, was I actually supposed to look this sexy ass man in the eye and say something? What am I, an alien?

"I-I uhm-" I muttered. No words came out of my mouth. Suddenly, a cold hand was placed on my jaw, forcing me to look up into cold, dark eyes. "Did your teacher ever teach you manners in elementary school?" Eunwoo mused, keeping a tight grip on my face. "Because someone's not respecting their elder."

I narrowed my eyebrows. "Who..Who do you think you are?!" I spat, yanking Eunwoo's hand off my face. "We just met, you're not supposed to be touching people as you please!"

Eunwoo's face expression darkened. "What was that?" he murmured, walking towards me slowly. "I- nothing?" I squeaked, backing up against the doorway. "I didn't think that was just nothing." Eunwoo continued, his eyes not seeming to stop scanning me up and down. Yanking both my wrists and pinning them above my head harshly with a bang, he smirked darkly and leaned into my face. "Shouldn't you treat hyung here more respectfully?" he whispered lowly.

"I-well-hnng!" I gasped as he leaned into my neck, his lips softly brushing against my skin. "The h-hell are you doing?!" I protested, trying to free my wrists from his grip.

"Move more and I'll punish you more." Eunwoo growled.

-